Approval letter is pending

Hi Sir!

My status for approval letter is pending in processing by 3rd parties more than six months ago.

What's the case for this?

I emailed my employer, but they said it takes time and it's not on their hand.

@Sanzip Parajuli

Brother for me its more than 7 months now still on 3rd parties . Its true employer cant do anything

Hi Sir!
My status for approval letter is pending in processing by 3rd parties more than six months ago.
What's the case for this?
I emailed my employer, but they said it takes time and it's not on their hand.
-@Sanzip Parajuli

If you look at the forum, this topic has been covered many times. No one here can tell you how long it can take.

The employer of course will say it's out of their hands, they are not the ones issuing visas or residency.

My single permit  is  pending .how many day after approved my work  Permit.or how to process my document

Many people are asking for information and updates on their single permit applications. The only persons who can offer assistance are Identità staff. Each application would need to be dealt with on a case by case basis.

It is unlikely that there are many Identità staff who are members of this forum. This forum is for expats, most Identità staff are locals, not expats.

In the case that there is an Identità member of staff who is also a member of this forum, they are not permitted to provide information on specific applications here on this forum, due to strict data protection regulations.

Any letter issued by Identità has a unique QR Code, a link and a unique code number to verify the integrity of the document. Click on the link and input the unique code found on the letter to verify the document