Average Monthly School Fees

Hi,

Could any one please let me know what is the average monthly school fees per child in International School in KL City / Bangsar and or Cyberjaya.

My daughter will go to Class II

My Office is in Cyberjaya and I will soon relocate to Malaysia

Regards
Sneh Kumar Singh

Hi,
Pls check ELC website as they run an International school in Cyberjaya. Nexus is in Putrajaya and they are about15 mins away from each other. Global Indian International School is very popular in an area known as Brickfields. Another Indian international school is Vikas International School, in Old Klang Road but I know there are school buses that take kids from Brickfields to Old Klang Road. Brickfields has a large expat Indian community. How old is your child? Do you want to consider a British curriculum school, and IB school? you need to decide on the curriculum before you start looking at school. Pls google the name of the school I have given to you to know more, fee structure should be there. If you are looking at British curriculum schools then you have Alice Smith School, Garden International School, Fairview International School.  Pls google the names and check fee structure info and other relevant info as well.

Hope this is helpful...