Short intro

Hello,

My name's Karim, 36 years old, always been fascinated by Indonesia and the country's culture, I intend to live there and build a new life.

It is hard to find a guide to finding jobs for foreigners, and I hope this Website will facilitate or at least give some advice in that regard.

I have no problem with English and can speak French & English fluently. I'm a software developer, graduated from a computer science college, and currently work as a business analyst.

In the meantime, I hope to find a job in Indonesia this year and move as a permanent immigrant.

I'm hoping to make this change in my life swiftly and build a new future in Indonesia.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and best regards.

Karim.

It is hard to find a guide to finding jobs for foreigners, and I hope this Website will facilitate or at least give some advice in that regard.
-@Hiro Karim

This thread is sometimes helpful but I can't do much with immigration matters any more as I'm so far out of date.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=800106

The general rule of thumb is, if an Indonesian has the skills and is available to do any given job, a foreigner can't have it.

However, as we have seen on a thousand occasions, that's flexible.