Looking for a hair salon that specializes in Afro-American hair

Hi,

I am of black african decent and looking for a salon that specializes in my type of hair (course). I need a hair relaxer from time to time and hair weaving or extensions. Please help.

Thanks

Hi rhiggins, maybe you can go to senopati area (south jakarta) there are many good salons there :)

Thanks I will

Hi Rhiggins, are you still looking for the hair salon? I believe there's one that specializes in Afro hair, the name of the salon is GEORGE ALAIN'S and the address is: JL. Kendal No7 Menteng Central, Jakarta. I live in Sumatra and I have been trying to call these people as I was hoping they could send me some extensions, but I have not been able to reach them, so not sure if they are there or not. Their website looks promising though!

Hello blackpearinaz/rhiggins.
I am also of black African decent and looking for a salon or someone that can help manage good hair days out here - I'm equipped with my hair relaxers, weaves, etc.
I have actually been to the address mentioned here (George Alain's) and was told that they are no longer in that address, and no one had any idea where they had moved to or whether the salon is still in existence.
Do you still live in Indonesia? How have you been coping with the afro hair type and salons out here? Please share, as I have been in the country for about three weeks now, and I forsee horrible hair days ahead.... :(
Thanks in advance.

blackpearlnaz wrote:

Hi Rhiggins, are you still looking for the hair salon? I believe there's one that specializes in Afro hair, the name of the salon is GEORGE ALAIN'S and the address is: JL. Kendal No7 Menteng Central, Jakarta. I live in Sumatra and I have been trying to call these people as I was hoping they could send me some extensions, but I have not been able to reach them, so not sure if they are there or not. Their website looks promising though!

Hello blackpearinaz/rhiggins.
I am also of black African decent and looking for a salon or someone that can help manage good hair days out here - I'm equipped with my hair relaxers, weaves, etc.
I have actually been to the address mentioned here (George Alain's) and was told that they are no longer in that address, and no one had any idea where they had moved to or whether the salon is still in existence.
Do you still live in Indonesia? How have you been coping with the afro hair type and salons out here? Please share, as I have been in the country for about three weeks now, and I forsee horrible hair days ahead.... :(
Thanks in advance.

I was also looking for an Afro hair salon in Jakarta and from your comments, it seems to be very difficult to find one  :/

I am an African woman and I've joined my husband in Jakarta. He works and for the moment I am looking for a job :) I could also become hair dresser, why not? This will help me meeting people while making some money  ;)

Contact me at:  [email protected]

Hi African Woman Hairdresser,
I have just sent you a private message.
Cheers!

African Woman Hairdresser wrote:

I was also looking for an Afro hair salon in Jakarta and from your comments, it seems to be very difficult to find one  :/

I am an African woman and I've joined my husband in Jakarta. He works and for the moment I am looking for a job :) I could also become hair dresser, why not? This will help me meeting people while making some money  ;)

Contact me at:  [email protected]

Hi African Woman Hairdresser,
I have just sent you a private message.
Cheers!

Hi! Am african and would like to know where i can buy indonesian weaves in jakarta or anywhere else in indonesia! Thanx

Bjr la go du kmer !

êtes-vous tjrs à jakarta ?  just came from gondouana country.
no sabi si je peux te fala  à jakarta.

à beg !!!!

In English if you would be so kind

Or at least in French.  Is that Esperanto or Klingon?

Hihihi ca fai trop rire

Aa new person just moved to beautiful Indonesia and slowly discovering this city like most of us I am wondering if there are good professional hairdresser/barber's for men.

Any near Pondak Indah for an example?

Termina kasih 🙏🏽 Erik
Aa new person just moved to beautiful Indonesia and slowly discovering this city like most of us I am wondering if there are good professional hairdresser/barber's for men.

Termina kasih 🙏🏽 Erik
- @NewDutchmanJakarta

One for google - I typed "barber jakarta" and got a bunch of results. I can't make any personal recommendations as I use electric clippers rather than bother with a barber. I have zero fashion sense and don't care. 1f923.svg

@Fred Ditto

Termina kasih 🙏🏽 Erik
- @NewDutchmanJakarta

Hi, try to go to this  barbershop
haijoel.kol.eco/
Check his video  on youtube
youtube.com/c/haijoel
For contact
instagram.com/haijoel

Good luck