Looking for singapore expat groups : singapore community in manila

hello! my husband and i together with our toddler just moved to manila. any idea on a good singapore expat group / community in manila? i'm a singaporean but used to be filipino (so we have lots of friends here already) my husband is singaporean-chinese and i thought it would be great if he can find singaporean friends here in manila.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"

Wishing you and family a Very Happy Chinese New Year & also the very best in your future endeavours in the Philippines.

As for me I just left the Philippines last Nov and am back in Singapore to iron out my final retirement plans which are still being fine tuned.

Meantime I would strongly recommend you tell your hubby to watch a few YT clips put up by "Peter Schiff" to understand whats coming for the current new year and beyond that he has painstakingly put up (his projections) which I totally concur.

Keep safe

Another hot tip/new year gift....the SGD is currently at a near all time high vs the PHP (had a bulk of mine exchanged last week @ 41.25) imo the best time to take advantage before it's too late.

1f923.svg

Btw understand you mention yr husband is Chinese Singaporean so he must know about

what "Ren Yin" in Chinese means :

REN YIN (壬寅)/WATER TIGER: OVERVIEW...

Here's what Google says with which I concur 1f60e.svg

Come hell or high water, this river is intent upon reaching the sea! This river will flow over any obstacles, rush headlong down any heights, break down any barriers, as long as it meets its objective.

Stay safe everyone