Hello want to meet people!

Hello everybody,

I am an English teacher working for the French school of Manila. Me and my roommate have just arrived from France two months ago and are looking to meet new people from all over the world. Don't hesitate to contact me via email so we can arrange a place to meet sometimes!

hi it s mouna from mauritania and me too i need to meet people

cool what are u doing in the Philippines?

Hello, welcome to the Philippines and warm regards!

hi, how r you

wow french school ,i just here that

Hey! You guys want to play football with us?

PM

Hi

I am Alain from Ivory Coast and planning to move to the Philppines soon. I am also english teacher here like you  but as you may know,french native speaker as well. I have always dreamt to work and live abroad mainly in Asia and I hope this year my dream come true. I hope everything is Ok with you there and that you like that place. Please share with me some informations and advices on things I may know before moving. I will also need a collocation but maybe after I find and start a work.
I am looking forward to hearing from soon.

Take care

Alain from Abidjan

Welcome in the Philippines , enjoy your stay. If need some help for Filipino? Tagalog language just contact me.

Thanks,
Carlos

Salut! a lot of french guys and girls in this thread....

its good to be exposed to different cultures.. may I suggest a cultural night or something... like for 2 hours or so, all participants will be doing everything the way the french do it, and then another culture on the next session.

:offtopic::offtopic:  a bit off topic, sorry, i just miss being in manila...... so I read threads in manila forum to be updated

Hey hey! I wanna meet new friends too~ Just let me know ;)

welcome to all of you..

Salut! Ça va? Bienvenue à la Philippine.
Would be great to hang out and practice my french. ;)
Hope you ladies will have a good time here.

OOooh I would love to have French-speaking friends parceque j'ai besoin de pratiquer le francais!  I studied it in school and never get to use it.  Be my friend s'il vous plait?

Hi! Paul here you could reach me at 09055764119. Hope to be your friend.

Hi Paul > you should please avoid your phone number on a public forum for security reason ;)

Welcome to everyone,yep paul dont publish ur number.

Mabuhay! Hello to everyone! I have seen a French school, Alliance, somewhere in Makati. Comment allez vouz? Anyway, nice meeting all of you :)

welcome everyone! Mabuhay Pilipinas! :)

hi... if you can visit cebu city, ill be happy to tour you around.. ;)    wanna meet new friends in here

so how can find your mail or just write at [email protected]

im want to meet you im here in manila

its comment allez vous?

@ Johnny Elans > To whom are you talking to please?

Do note that it is quite an old thread (2013)
I also advise you to keep writing in english on this english speaking forum please.

Well, can you please introduce yourself?

Thanks,

Priscilla :)

im looking for any person who want me as a friend