Party Friends/ Drinking Buddies

Hey there! Just signed up for this forum. hahahaha :D
Anyways I'd love to meet people who likes going out on Friday or Saturday nights preferably as a group (not a one on one drinking session) I used to go out with my friends but life happens so most of them either doesn't want to go out anymore OR is already caught up with other responsibilities. :/

friends they come and friend they go
nothing really - -

ohhh, at last your on line

hi ann

hey you can just send me a pm. thanks :)

count me in!!!

I need drinking buddies... not looking for dates or anything like that... just feel like a retard drinking alone...

Sure, I'm in. Let's get some people together on a Fri/Sat night. Cheers.

sure me n my gf always look for a bud to sip with us, it would b nice to have a group of buds n enjoy the night :)

hey guys, I exactly know what you feel. I have worked abroad (Egypt) and there are limited party places there hehehe! It feels miserable to drink alone in a bar. I pretty know the in and out of Manila's party places. B-side in Makati is fun during Sundays!

great! lets come up with something soon Friday or Saturday night :D
Any suggestions? I usually go clubbing at Fort area or Republiq. :)

Soon? Monkey Bay full moon party tonight at sofitel! hahaha!! Well, there is an event this coming Friday at Handlebar Makati. It'll be packed and fun!!Lets go!!

hahahaha i cant tonight since have work tom, but I can on Friday :) what event is it?

facebook.com/events/460329567326158/
TICKET TO RIDE featuring THE CAMERAWALLS

oppps cant access it since fb is blocked here in the office. is it a band playing or something?

yes a band playing but the people for sure will be mixed with expats as some of my friends are going there too

I'm in for Fri. Good suggestion mayumitanduay.

Hi Ann! I just signed up for this forum too. My local friends and I go out most weekends to the Fort area like 7th High or Opus in Resort World. If you like to join us sometime feel free to send me a PM. :)

Are you from Japan? I am going to Tokyo for the first time in a couple weeks. I have no idea what I should do or check out in the few days I'll be there. :/

hey Ann I'm in....let me know when and where's the meeting place...

Thanks!

I'm in!:)

Thanks for the responses :)
What days are you guys free? Im normally good on Wed,thurs,Fri nights since my day-off now is Thur-Fri. However im good on weekends as well Just not this coming week as I will be in Palawan :)

Anyone free on July 21st? let me know, lets come up with something :P

Palawan eh? Nice! It's on my list of places to visit. Let me know how it turns out.

When do you head out? Are you free this Wed/Thurs? I'd like to get a group of us to meet up at someplace lowkey like Chihuahua in Greenbelt 2 for some munchies and drinks.

I will also be free on July 21.

NY Andy wrote:

Palawan eh? Nice! It's on my list of places to visit. Let me know how it turns out.

When do you head out? Are you free this Wed/Thurs? I'd like to get a group of us to meet up at someplace lowkey like Chihuahua in Greenbelt 2 for some munchies and drinks.

I will also be free on July 21.

You definitely should check it out! ;) Its my second time there,cant describe how much I love the beach there :) My flight will be on Sat morning, im free on wed after 11pm, let me know what the plan is :)

OK I'll create a new thread and see if there are interest in getting together this Wednesday.

Oh no, I can't on the 21st :( I'll be in Bacolod by then. It would be nice to join though... I'll see you guys Wednesday? :)

Ill be there after 11pm since i will cone from work.. :) see you then! :)

Fellow Japan! こんにちは!  今どこに住んでいますか?

ri3panda wrote:

Fellow Japan! こんにちは!  今どこに住んでいますか?

In English please! :dumbom:

any updates on this thead?

Hey! Guys. Count me in. Living in Makati and looking to make new friends and drinking pals. Cheers!

@Jubhie and piggydiver

actually I have met-up with some people here 2 months ago however was not able to keep in contact with them as most of the people are busy too. It would be nice though if another event will be organized :)

@ Resuri_Ann & Jubhie

We can plan another session maybe a get together for coffee and then drinks. Just to meet people first and the we can organize another event.

@ ann & piggydiver

That's so wonderful. A week from now is perfect. :D
sorry for being too excited.

Maybe you can start a thread about that? I can go on fri night after work but not on sat as I will go to Corregidor hehe

Resuri, I think you better clear up something to your fellow Japanese friend. Anyway I was caught up with other responsibilities, Ann.

hinahanap hanap kita Manila ang ingay mong kay sarap sa tenga...mga jeepney mong nagliliparan, mga babae mong nag gagandahan, take me back in your arms Manila & promise me you'll never let go...:cool:

@deltamikelima- could you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Thank you.

sorry...:|

any updates on this? send me a message! I'd love to join you guys.. makati/ taguig area xox

jowee915 wrote:

any updates on this? send me a message! I'd love to join you guys.. makati/ taguig area xox

Hello!! I have found some drinking buddies and we randomly drink in the middle of the week or weekend. If you would like to join us one time, feel free to pm me! ;)

hi! anne here. i'm a newbie in this forum :) im up for this! any club or bar in the fort, makati or pasay would be great