26 yr old F American looking for other like-minded expats

Hey everyone, I'm a 26 yo female American living in Makati. I have friends here who are locals and they're great, but I would also like to meet some expats to hang out with. I came to the Philippines completely on a whim, with no intentions of staying, but stay I did bc i met some really great friends. However, I would like to expand my social circle and meet new people. I'm into all sorts of outdoor activities, I drink, I go to museums, I love traveling, I love the arts, etc.

Please let me know if you're near Makati and would like to meet up for coffee or something. Males and Females are welcome :)

Well, here's an Indian expat in Quezon City, looking to expand my social circle.. not close to Makati, but not far either! :D

Hey! im a local! we party and hang out in the area a lot. PM me if u need some company! ;)

girlti9er wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm a 26 yo female American living in Makati. I have friends here who are locals and they're great, but I would also like to meet some expats to hang out with. I came to the Philippines completely on a whim, with no intentions of staying, but stay I did bc i met some really great friends. However, I would like to expand my social circle and meet new people. I'm into all sorts of outdoor activities, I drink, I go to museums, I love traveling, I love the arts, etc.

Please let me know if you're near Makati and would like to meet up for coffee or something. Males and Females are welcome :)

Hey!! never had the chance to hangout! how u been?

professional07 wrote:

Well, here's an Indian expat in Quezon City, looking to expand my social circle.. not close to Makati, but not far either! :D

angelstirera wrote:

Hey!! never had the chance to hangout! how u been?

professional07 wrote:

Rain and being unwell have kept me at home since last few weekends! :)
Hopefully we will hangout on coming weekend! :)

Yap! had a fun weekend! hope to see u soon!  We will go up north for a weekend! If u like to join u can okay! ;) let u know the details!

[color=#83D827]Hi everyone my name is Ud Uday shah. i live at bazaar in Rautahat district in Nepal. and i want to make a new fends who always share something about what he or she like. whatever :cool:[email protected]

hi everyone...
            you know, my name is ud uday shah...and as you call me ud or ud uday shah.
      (poem)
''Happy happy rainy day''
Happy happy rainy day
The day is happy, lovely, nearly
Out of the mind and that's why?
The tears of eyes, falling in the sky
One… No two eyes that have many eyes
Sometimes cry sometimes angry
And sometimes smiling
Just the thinking of mind
Ever behaviors as the wind……
Happy happy rainy day
I saw and see happy
In the mind of small children
As in the place of Rice Mill
They are playing with happy rainy day
And they ever enjoying with happy rainy day……
And as some children
Also jumping, Smiling, Funning, Enjoying
Whatever they bathing in place of Badhawa pool
Without problems in the day of happy rainy day
Happy rainy is the best sometimes…..

''Written by Ud Uday shah''

angelstirera wrote:

Yap! had a fun weekend! hope to see u soon!  We will go up north for a weekend! If u like to join u can okay! ;) let u know the details!

ya.. let me know the details! :)

Hi! Me (22) and my boyfriend (26) just moved here about a month ago for work. We don't really know too many people and perhaps we are like-minded expats! We live in Ortigas Center, Pasig but we go about the city! Anyway, let's get in touch!

Hello   girlti9er ,

I am from Turkey and I am not an ex-pat but I have been to Manila before and iN january I am again planning to be there.if U like till that day we can contact friend.U can consider Me as an ex-pat :)

hi every one just want to say hi

hi - i am american much older than you but as i work in a club with cabaret show i meet alot of expats i can indroduce you to - stop by jools club in makati and ask for tony or cll me at 09199482032
regards, tony

Hey, I thought this bar is already closed? I went there last weekend to inquire about their stripper show for one of our client who is coming from US to celebrate bachelor party. Anyway, if this is still open I will send you a text message. You can also PM me

afzalraza wrote:

hi - i am american much older than you but as i work in a club with cabaret show i meet alot of expats i can indroduce you to - stop by jools club in makati and ask for tony or cll me at 09199482032
regards, tony

If you like mountain climbing / hiking I can introduce you to my team. If you are fond of playing squash I can also invite you at Makati Sports. Feel free to contact me, I live and work in Makati.

Btw, have you been to the Salcedo weekend market? Every Saturday at Jaime Velasquez park you can come and enjoy food, fresh fruit and vegetables at reasonable prices.

girlti9er wrote:

hi - divino next door which is pole dancing is closed - jools which is a las vegas style cabaret show is very much open - enter below the jools sign - regards

SouthSea Beauty wrote:

Hey, I thought this bar is already closed? I went there last weekend to inquire about their stripper show for one of our client who is coming from US to celebrate bachelor party. Anyway, if this is still open I will send you a text message. You can also PM me

afzalraza wrote:

regards, tony

ok, will check it out soon...will save your number too, thanks!  and good luck!

Who loves to jog around the famous university of the Philippines in Quezon City? i can even tour you around as long as u treat me with a cup of coffee..Hurry! i am free for the rest of the month..Let me know..give me a text 0923-957-0816

Hey all, just like you am kinda new and would love to meet an make new friends and do some exciting stuff( I mean travelling to some not so famous but amazing places, kinda stuff).

Cheers
Vipul

hi there! :)

hi girlti9er, museum is great! have u been to national museum in manila? i love museums too, and tribal stuff.

Im cris 40, male in manila. if you're interested, contact me 09082330771, or email: [email protected], keep in touch. we can hang out sometime..tkecre

Ei there! Where in makati do you stay? :-)
I'm in Rockwell one :-)

Hello you..

I just recently moved here also. I live in Alabang, which is somewhat 30mins from Makati.

I see we have some of the same interests. - Do you like photography also? :)

We should hang out sometime maybe?

- Btw I just recently moved here from Denmark.. :)

HI,IM HAPPY THAT YOUR REALLY ENJOYING YOURSELF THERE,AS FOR ME I PLAN TO GO BACK TO PHILLLIPPINES  SOME TIME NEXT YEAR,IM PUERTO RICAN FROM NYC,KEEP IN TOUCH,YOU CAN PROBABLY JOIN ME IF YOU WISH I PLAN TO GO TO VISAYAS AND MINDANAO,IVE BEEN THERE ALREADY BUT WILL EXPLORE NEW AREAS AND CITIES,I ASSURE YOU THERES MORE FUN THERE THAN IN MANILA,AND ITS CHEAPER TOO,ANYWAY GOOD LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY IN LIFE AND HOPE YOU CAN ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS.I PLAN TO STAY 1 YEAR TO SEE HOW IT GOES,YOU CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE HERE THEN ILL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO WE CAN CHAT.GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.

@borilove - Please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

ok,sorry

It is nice that you found someone here who you could meet up with. I hope you meet more of your like-minded ones. hehe :). Enjoy Expat-blog then! :D

its ok first of all im latino and not a cano so it makes it easier for me,besides i speak spanish very simular to chavacano,i have a few friends and new ones,so i know it will be easy for me to settle down,maybe visayas or mindanao,really like it there more than luzon,good luck,and thanks so much.

Hi,

My name is joel and im working as hr consultant here in manila we can have
coffee anytime in makati same here im looking for new set of friends wether
fellow filipinos or expats for points of contacts.Pls leave your contact number so that i can call you .

Cheers
mobile : 0155316884

Hey there! I arrived this year frm NYC and I feel ambivalent about living here. It's been tough connecting with like-minded peeps here. Do you know of a group or club of American expats here in Makati? How do I get in touch with them?

Hey there,

nice to meet you.. im patrecia from indonesia. I live in makati also, moved to Philippines about 3 weeks ago :)..

Keep in contact, if you would like to ;-)

Thanks

girlti9er wrote:

not an expat, but a local here in Manila. welcome :)

Welcome guys...
Wanna set up a meet up?

it seems that u guys are having alot of fun

Hi there!! welcome to Expat.com, Im here at ORtigas, PM me if you need a companion here :)

Hi! Im janice, local, located in Ortigas, which is 15minutes away from Makati (without the traffic)..

If you like to hang-out just contact me, and if you are confuse for some new things in Manila contact me, and if you are planning to travel in provinces, I'm planning it too..
My number 09228455124.

Happy new year!

girlti9er wrote:

I work in ORtigas, Welcome to Expat.com, if you need a companion, Im just around..

asdfdani wrote:

Hi! Me (22) and my boyfriend (26) just moved here about a month ago for work. We don't really know too many people and perhaps we are like-minded expats! We live in Ortigas Center, Pasig but we go about the city! Anyway, let's get in touch!

wow,

lots of things going on there, thanks Jan and yes I am going there next month for some business work and I will consider making some friends there before I go which will make it way much better trip.

please advise me some good places in Manila friends,, (:

hi guys im 26 from manila, working @ ortigas, looking to make new friends and expand my social network, im indian by the way im open to meetups/coffeee or anything thx