Primary School Teachers perform a range of tasks on a daily basis, which may include:
Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
Teaching a full range of subject areas.
Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting
• assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
• mark and monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress;
• assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to
• check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
• undertake assessment of students as requested by examination bodies, departmental and school procedures;
• prepare and present informative reports to parents.
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project