Japanese (Fluent), English (Fluent)
The Customer Support Agent will mainly deal with customer queries via live chat, email and telephone. The first and foremost importance of this job is to take care of our customers and provide excellent service. A customer support agent needs to have the ability to go the extra mile for the customer and make sure that they get the help they need. To be a successful agent you need to have good patience and be a people person, as well as being a good team player. Customer support agents work closely together with the CRM, VIP and Payment teams to be able to provide the best service in the fastest way possible.
For this role, some work within the CRM/VIP field will also be required as the department grows. Therefore the successful candidate fotr this position will work closely together with the CRM Manager, Head of CRM, Design team and Payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, sms and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
S/he will also be expected to contact players through their preferred means of contact, whether it be by email, phone or other, and also meet with players, attend some VIP events and arrange gifts giveaways, so you must be very comfortable on the phone and in a face to face environment too.
• Provide excellent support to our customers via chat, email and phone
• Forward and escalate technical issues
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to resolve customer complaints
• Resolve more complicated/demanding issues with the teamleader/trainer/manager
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (KYC calls)
• Follow up on customer’s queries
• Be up-to-date with procedures/promotions
• Forward customer’s feedback/ideas
• Work towards team/own KPI’s
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (FCR)
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Share ideas and workflow improvements with supervisors
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Delivery of all CRM/VIP activity for the business within the Japanese market - including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required.
• Owning and managing weekly monthly VIP communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
• Liaise personally with key VIP customers
• Daily creditation of VIP generosity comps
• Owning and managing weekly monthly CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
• Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates.
• Proofing all campaign and ensuring that quality standards are met.
• Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
• Assist in contents translations when required
• Conducting continuous competitor screening and analysis
Ask your questions and share info on the Malta forum