30,000 - 32,000
• Proprietary software
• Malta-based role
• English or Italian speakers
This is a unique company with its own unique proprietary software, used in the sportsbook and gaming sectors. This well-established company first came to the shores of Malta two years ago, with modern, centrally-located offices. It’s an energetic company with a lot of vitality. The company has an opening for a Senior System Administrator to join the tight-knit IT team.
The Senior System Administrator role suits someone who likes to take a proactive approach to what they do, using their own initiative to solve problems and get things done. This role will allow you to grow your skills in using SQL Server, IIS and Windows server. This Senior System Administrator role is open to speakers of Italian or English – English is an advantage but not a necessity. The company also takes care to cultivate a very friendly, personable atmosphere and offers greater prospects for personal career advancement.
• Take charge of the company’s system, ensuring proper maintenance and optimisation
• Closely monitor system performance and troubleshoot any issues that might arise
• Put in a place a policy for backup and recovery
• Install software, create file systems and monitor network communication
• Carry out database administration using SQL and web server tasks using IIS when needed
• Install, support and maintain servers
• A strong background in SQL Server
• Good knowledge of IIS and Microsoft Windows Server
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 32,000 accommodation bonus relocation package
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on 356 2034 1566 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
Do you like the services of your plumber or the warm welcome of the restaurant nearby? Recommend them!