Account Manager / Customer Service
We are looking for a passionate Account manager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
What does an account manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
Ultimately, a successful Account manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer account management
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills