Can Any body help in Finding out a genuine tablet pc company in shenze

Hi Friends,

I am a young Small-Business man from INDIA who deals with Electronic products and now I have my Own Tablet Pc Brand hence I am in search of a genuine company Which exports OEM Tablets at a cheaper costs. I have rather recieved many quotations but I am worried to move ahead Blindly coz Have lost 1100$ earlier and was Forfieted by a Fake chinese company. Hence do Help Me and SAVE THE REPUTATION OF SHENZEN AND CHINA GLOBALLY. Because if you google ythen you will find a biglist of people who have been cheated by shenzen based company(as they claim & according to the adresses provided by them. Advance Thanks For your Replies

Hello rajendra.kite.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

myu friend im in the same bussiness and i been stole can you help me also with good supplieres i move to sz in 1 week

Hi sorry to hear that, drop me your email I'll send you information .

my email its [email protected] you plese send me the information

Hi, maybe i can help you. I live in Shenzhen, send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Nameste Rajendra,

I am sorry about your loss with some bad company.
I have stayed and worked over 3 years in india as a sales representative for a shenzhen company, during those time i travelled all around you beautiful country.My profile photo was taken in Ooty,Kerela~~
I visited your city Bangalore also,stayed on MG road, met a few friends there but never got a chance to Mysore.
India is a land that frustrates and charms, indeed. And now that i have left India, I have to say i have a deep love for it.

This September i came back to Shenzhen and joined one company that manufacture smart phones and tabs. They do OEM mostly for Southeast Asian Countries,with good quality. Since i am also new to this so i am still learning.

Today i saw your post.Not sure if i can help you.
If you see this message(which i doubt..), please send email to:
adam.find(at)gmail.com and we will see what happens.

Shukryia,

Adam

Hi

[Moderated: pls send details via a private message]

my self frm MALAYSIA.

Long times based in SHENZHEN.

i can help u on this.

thks

Hello,

Sorry to hear what happened to you.

As a legal consultant and business advisory i would say it happens a lot in China during trading business.

We always suggest foreign buyers have Verification of the supplier before payment to ensure safety of business.

I can help with provide you suggestions if you forward the info of the whole story.

Good luck

I'm currently working on a project with a tablet manufacturer now near Shenzhen.  We just placed our first sample order with them last week.  This company seems legit and I will be visiting them next week to oversee the production.  Hopefully it works out for us and I can provide a contact for you if you're interested.

@JoeNYC,

I am interested in working with a genuine company that produces tablet for Africa and would be grateful if you can send me the details of the company you have worked with. email is [email protected]