Job hunt in Shenzhen (Suggestions)

It has come to my attention that job hunting in such a dense populated city is difficult. Not only is it tough for some of us but it is even more for the locals. Recently, i've met a very nice local girl. She knew little english and we managed with Japanese which she have learned. Now everything seemed hopeless for her to stay here because it's getting tougher. So, everyone of this forum, I like to seek suggestions on this question. The girl is willing to spend two years learning a new skill but what type of skills are useful in a city with so much competition?

One most important reason is the recession which takes time to recover in my opinion.

I couldnt agree more on this. Just came to shenzhen and now trying to look for a decent job, but it seems it is not as easy as i first thought.

Any advice would really be appreciated.:)

chinasemester.com
maybe you should try it out.
wish could help you.

If you have more questions that you can't find a satisfying answer here, take a shot in  cnpedia.net   
it's a webstie that constructed by a group of Chinese volunteers, most of them are native Chinese now studying in US, they are willing to help you!

Hi! You will find lots of informations and useful links on this article : Find a job in China . You should have a look at our Shenzhen classifieds as well and post an ad. :)
Good luck

Unfortunately because of the population things will not change. Having an Asian face is hinderence in China. If you can speak English teaching is always a good option.

hi guys you can go check this website out as well has some jobs that can fit you. i found this website for juniors, students and grads, to find jobs in china, lot of big companies have post their.  they have an online cv builder that's pretty neat to add like images and videos in the cv. i've done it and didn't take me that long, plus i got free career test with loads of key words i used in my resume, if it can help some of you, 1st job network