Visas in Peru

Find out more on work visas, work permits, working holiday visas and residence permits allowing you to live and work in Peru.

Write an article

Latest articles

To travel to Peru, you can choose between two main types of visas: the temporary visa and the resident visa, depending on the purpose of your stay.

Article written by

Expatriate health insurance in Peru

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Peru

Moving to Peru

Find tips from professionals about moving to Peru

Travel insurance in Peru

Enjoy stress-free travel to Peru