WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY BOYFRIEND?

What will happened to my boy friend, if he didnt pay all the money he had overstayed in Peru because i am  worried about him coming back to peru if he wants to enter to peru again..is He going to be able or not.. Or they register the quantity of money i paid or no?

Explain your case. I can offer legal advice to you.

IN THE BORDER HE IS PLANNING TO ARRANGE WITH THE POLICE TO PAY  JUST  THE  HALF OR WHT THE POLICE SAYS BUT WHEN HE PAYS  THIS IS GOING TO BE REGISTER IN A COMPUTER OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS??  IF HE WANTS TO COME BACK TO PERU , MAYBE  THEY ARE GOING TO SEE IN THE COMPUTER HE DIDNT PAY ALL THE MONEY AND THEY ARE GOING TO TELL HIM YOU ARE ANABLE TO ENTER TO PERU BECAUSE YOU DIDNT PAY ALL THE MONEY??

Hi hazelitux,

Can you please avoid writing in Caps lock. This will make your post more easy to read. :)

Thank you,

David.

ok

Well here are my thoughts on the matter. One dollar per day fine for overstay is not so bad although a member of my wife's family stayed a year over and at the airport did not have the cash or credit card to pay it.  Guess what? She missed her flight. She is a Peruvian and entered on her US passport, she should have entered with her Peruvian ID card, then no problem.

If an official took cash for less than owned, he probably would not have entered in the computer the exit date. I would assume this official would at least stamp the passport. Thus, the next time the tourist returned, there would be mayor delays at the airport and probably be required to pay for all of the days that lapsed unless the passport showed a prior  exit date. (now that would be a neat trick) Also, perhaps questions would be asked about the possibility that the tourist left by land somewhere to escape control.

My advice is do not try to beat the system, they now have computers every where and keep probably better records than we have in the past in the US. Also, in the US overstays can get out easy but I heard they have to wait 10 years to visit again.  I would not be surprised if Peru has some kind of black list too.

Russpeters,
I really appreciate you.

just go to migration and give them his name, don't say anything about he left and couldn't pay all the fines... just half. tell them he is your boyfried coming back and you just want to make sure he's clear of anything before he arrives, as a concerned girlfriend, nothing else. they'll look on the computer and if he owes anything, they'll tell you.