Saudi Engineering council membership suspended.

Dear All,
I would like to share my experince about my saudi engineering council registration. I registeted with SCE as technician  and got initial approval,after some time received message that my membership suspended again after some account was locked by SCE. I contacted with SCE by phone and asked the reason they asked me to visit SCE office personally, I went SCE Riyadh office they told me that your educational documents are fake as they received reply from concern department from my home country.
It was totally shocking news for me that how some one can day fake to my original documents,I requested SCE officer that there is some thing happened wrong my documents are not fake, SCE officer  decided to make verification again and asked me come again after one month, before completing one month I received sms from SCE that my account activated and rejection has been cancelled.

Regards

Was your Diploma or Degree had attestation by Saudi Consulate in your home country and Saudi Foreign office in Saudi Arabia? Did you paid 500 (Verification Fees)+ 200 (Membership Fees) =SR.700 and after that your account suspended or firstly you paid 500 for verification and then your account got suspended. And later when suspension was cancelled you paid 200 hundred, please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Dear,
1-My diploma was attested from Saudi consulate in my home country but not from foreign office in saudi Arabia.
2-I paid 700(500+200) and got temporary approval after 2 month my membership was suspended.

Thanks

Thanks for clarification.

Same issue me,how can open account

If your account suspended or locked, physically you need to visit SCE.Regards

my SCE.LOCK HOW CAN I OPEN MY ACCOUNT

aslamoalykum
i also want to register for temporary saudi council membership as my diploma is under attestation process. During registration i selected "Interested for Engineering" option, but at the end there was no option appeared for payment or any kind of registraiton so i deactivated my account.  Now i am applying again by selecting "Technician" option and it gives me message that your email and phone number is already registered. I also tried to reactivate the account but it asks for varification code, but they are not sending me varification code on phone.  Please guide me what to do and how i will be able to take temporary membership
Thanx

please help if anybody resolved Saudi Council of Engineering issue. mine is expired and unable to renew iqama.

please help.. urgent.

Can you please tell what problem you are facing for SCE?

My Iqama will be expire with in one week. profession cannot be changed because of computer technician, also SCE asking for Diploma or Degree certificate. i have master in computer application certificate with attestation and they are not accepting.

At least they allow me to change my profession matching with my certificate is good. but they  dont. (profession change for computer technician is blocked)

i don't know what to do.

Y they r rejecting?
Ur profession and degree is almost same
My profession is computer programmer and my diploma is DIT, diploma in information technology and they accepted
Tell me ur experience on ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

May be this is because the profession Computer Technician is under Suadization.

https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/599269

My Dear Friend,

The same thing happen that the SCE Suspended the Membership and directed to visit the profile, but I checked the profile I can see Membership Suspended, I have done all the attestation on my documents in India as well as make the Attestation in MOFA by myself. Could you please advise & where they are sending our documents for verification in India, Anybody can advise.

Thanks

MEDI5 wrote:

My Dear Friend,

The same thing happen that the SCE Suspended the Membership and directed to visit the profile, but I checked the profile I can see Membership Suspended, I have done all the attestation on my documents in India as well as make the Attestation in MOFA by myself. Could you please advise & where they are sending our documents for verification in India, Anybody can advise.

Thanks

Go to their office and get help from them. They will guide you.

Thanks Bro,

Shall I have to call them or I have to visit. Please advise.

MEDI5 wrote:

Thanks Bro,

Shall I have to call them or I have to visit. Please advise.

Call them, they will guide you.

My account also blocked . Membership expiry date 30/07/21 . Can I renew Iqama before expiry date.

I uploaded my attested one year certificate one month ago yesterday I received message that my membership is suspended , today I visited SEC they said bring your company HR Saudi (Mandob)
I don't know what is the issue as my certificate is original and attested from Saudi Embassy also.

pk47 wrote:

I uploaded my attested one year certificate one month ago yesterday I received message that my membership is suspended , today I visited SEC they said bring your company HR Saudi (Mandob)
I don't know what is the issue as my certificate is original and attested from Saudi Embassy also.

Have you visited and found the reason for your rejection?

Yes I visited twice they said no problem with your certificate we just want your Saudi HR to come, I don't know why they can't explain to me instead of our HR

pk47 wrote:

Yes I visited twice they said no problem with your certificate we just want your Saudi HR to come, I don't know why they can't explain to me instead of our HR

Please do let us know the update as it may help others

Thank you

techrunner wrote:
pk47 wrote:

Please do let us know the update as it may help others

Thank you

Any update on your case ? Did you resolve the issue ?

brothers please help and give me guideline

my problems is i have last 5 years SEC membership but before 3 months i renewed my membership temporary to permanent and after 30 days i got message from SEC Ur membership is rejected and ur account is suspended now i cant open my account .

when i visit Saudi counsel office they said ur DIPLOMA not verify from ur home country need more supporting documents  to  verify ur diploma and they asked me for appeal form submit from tadeek  office alnima bank paying 500 sr fees

in appeal form their can i upload my new DIPLOMA is it possible please ans because my first diploma collage is closed and i have no more supporting documents for this.

But i have same profession another diploma  with all supporting documents can i submits i mean can i change my diploma or not please ans and help me

You can notchange the document, once you uploaded.
Either find the way to verify the document or change your iqama trade.

but in APPEAL form there is 4 page and page number 3 they writhing like this ( NEW OR DIFFERENT CERTIFICATE SUBMITTED IF ANY   )

so we have option to change maybe

same case with me but when i visit SEC office they said make Appeal form  and pay 500 sr fees for re verification. until i not submit again

because which diploma i submit that collage is closed .
but have diploma from anther collage and this collage is working but know i dont know can i submit my new diploma with appeal form or not please some have any information please share with us

muhammadnauman691 wrote:

same case with me but when i visit SEC office they said make Appeal form  and pay 500 sr fees for re verification. until i not submit again

because which diploma i submit that collage is closed .
but have diploma from anther collage and this collage is working but know i dont know can i submit my new diploma with appeal form or not please some have any information please share with us

Do as SCE instructed you.

@raja1474
My sce was locked because i forgot my passwords i tried many times to log in using my passwords but i failed... How can i reopen my sce acct please help.
@raja1474
My sce was locked due to failure to log in because i forgot my passwords.. Please help.  Thank you

@riezelcabungcal36  call to their toll free number after verification they will send you password reset link. Or you can also visit there office on Sunday.

My membership is suspended. I visited the SCE and they said that no problem with documents.

Just bring CR from company and submit.

I have submitted required documents12 days before and they said that you will get notification within 2,3 working days but still my membership is suspended. Dont know what to do as i am unable to update my iqama. Help me if anyone know about this issue

@aamir ali41 hi dear,

Can you confirm me your membership active now or still suspended?

@riezelcabungcal36 it sample reset your password

Aslam o alikum

My SCE membership suspended, and my iqama expired , not renew about this situation, anybody have solution how to renew iqama?

Hi,

i dont understand this, when they are not allowing people to change their professions? if someone has no documents or his profession is not accurate by default then what is the solution for him? he cant change profession and he do not have documents either.

@aamir ali41 dear my account also suspended one year ago and now I am on final exit in pakistan from 8 month.

My question can i go on new visa like labour

. Please advise me

@raja1474 hii

Do you know someone who can solve Saudi engineering council issues ?? @Farooq Awan

you can contact me at my email, if you have any solution. Thanks

@joinraheel contact with me *** , i will guide you.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct