Application status pending and invalid

@yafidresta thanks for giving me hope. Lets keep each others updated thanks

@Sazzad_Joy As long as no decision is made yet (status "pending"), there is of course a chance of being approved as well as a chance of being rejected.

Finally mine got approved today

@beppi Hello bro,is it 'invalid'means rejected?cause mine show invalid in mom website,any suggestions if rejected?

@jonjonny jonathan "invalid" means rejected, cancelled or expired.

As for what to do in this case, there is lots of advice on this forum,which you should read!

@Aviationman  my name is Amin how to I know why my Ipa rejected ?

@aminsheikh4050 If anything, then you work pass is rejected. An IPA cannot be applied for and therefore also not rejected!

To find out your application status, log into EPOnline (or ask your employer).

Hi @beppi do you think I have a fair chance of getting an S Pass. Here are the details.

Job: Data Engineer

1 year contract role

Salary: $3100

Nationality: Indonesian

Has 4 months working experience in Singapore

I have been rejected for S Pass before for another position with $4.5k salary. So I am not confident on this time application.

Need your opinion.

Thanks.

@GLaurentW The offered salary of S$3100 is just slightly above the current minimum to be eligible for an S-Pass (S$3000/month).

The minimum is raised to S$3150/month from 1.Sep.2023. So if your planned start of work is on or after 1.Sep.2023, you are not eligible with just S$3100/month.

Of course there are also many other potential rejection reasons.

@sazzad_joy are u already got u working permit ?

@beppi hi, my status also shows invalid but on my employer side they say it is still pending. so i should just wait maybe they r appealing it or just some error on my side?

@beppi

sir i apply my brothers ipa but always coming reject how i know what is problem

@amirulislam521996 An IPA ("In-Principle Approval") cannot applied for - read the forum to understand what IPA means.

Also: You cannot apply for your brother - of course it gets rejected then!

Sir / madam

I am mia abdul baten fom Bangladesh. I am work in singapure last 2009 to 2020.  Now i am in Bangladesh. I Won't to go aging SG for work. But my work permit application is invalid. Why i Don't know. What is the problem pls help me. How to get SG  work pass?

@Nafisa Anisa "Invalid" means your application was rejected.

Before you apply again (or appeal) you should find out the rejection reason and remove it. You can read lots of discussions on this forum about potential rejection reasons.

@beppi Rejected reason Can't talk me. Just Wright  work pass invalid. Tou talk to yor agent or Employer.

@Nafisa Anisa Sorry, I do not understand your post.

Did you read related forum discussions? That would probably help you!

Hi am Hasan Mahmud Mehdi,  fin no [private details removed - please read the foum rules!], i apply for ipa but Don't approved  but rejected why want know please.

Hello my passport ***  rejected but why, want to Know

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Personal infos such as passport number should not be published on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Hasanmejdi2023 Please do not post private data here, as it can be abused.

Nobody other than MoM can tell why your work pass application was rejected. To find out why, your employer should contact them and ask!

@Sazzad_Joy

What happen to your application?

My application approved after one months and 2week.

Designation Network Engineer.