Job Offer G**** Holdings

Hello,

G**** holdings is a real company? Their website exists however there is nothing on LinkedIn and no employees there too :)
Had an exchange of few emails regarding a job. They have send an offer letter.
Seems fake because we only had communication via email with no telephonic interview.

Regards
SKH
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Please do not share the company name on a public forum to avoid any risk of defamation. You can use the private messaging system for this. Thank you for your understanding.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
It took me 30 seconds to bust it as a scam

I won't say how because it may help the scammers improve their methods.

Even easier - who the merry flip offers jobs to random people?

Even easier again - only a blithering idiot would believe them when they ask you to pay whatever fee

However, there will be other posts and other threads (there is at least one more here). The scammers will always win because greed and stupidity are very common traits.

@Sarfaraz Khan52 hi, I also got offer letter from g**** holdings. Is this real or fake I don't know

@naveenvijay8991

Apply for the job. If they ask you for money then you know its a scam. Use common sense.

Considering that their Whois information is coming back as hidden, and not showing their company information I would have to say 90% chance its a scam. Since no company would want to hide their personal contact information.

@Fred
good point.

@naveenvijay8991

Apply for the job. If they ask you for money then you know its a scam. Use common sense.

NO - DO NOT APPLY
Giving out your personal information leaves you open to identity theft
Gentlemen I take it you are all highly Qualified in your respective fields ,so if you have not applied for said positions offered to you without an interview then of course it's a scam and I'm sorry to say I would think twice before offering anyone enquiring if it's a scam as it is plain common sense, this really amuses me
Kind regards
Charlie Croft
CEO Croft Customs
South Africa

Hi guys today I received agreement with good package.

But main points is so far they are not asking any amount.

Only one deposit checq.  Which one My name not any other one after ask that receipt because this receipt they will attached to documents and submit to immigration for Resident permit.

Although I cross check from Istanbul there are nothing even nobody Attent the land line no also.

Only one deposit checq. Which one My name not any other one after ask that receipt because this receipt they will attached to documents and submit to immigration for Resident permit.
-@csqtpak

Hope you haven't sent it.

If you have - Too late - You've been scammed

They have your ID, and all the details they need to cash your cheque.

Oh, and commit identity theft .... and they have you bank details.

i have got an employment agreement so it means its just a scam? please advise

i have got an employment agreement so it means its just a scam? please advise
-@sajidwhd

I advise you to learn to read.

@Fred

You are right

Yes , it's 100% fake . How they offer good package without interview? And of course after they will ask for money.

@Sarfaraz Khan52

that happened to me.

I don't think it's a real company.