Mathematics- Is the recruitment for this academic year only

No, no update.

@rahulrt

Nothing

2 months ago i signed the initial offer and the final contract hasnt sent yet.

The schools have started so dunno if they are going to contact us anymore or not.

@rahulrt not at all

I asked about ESE recruitment to many people. From that I understood some facts...

1. No maths teacher recieved initial offer letter after last September(2021). All Maths teachers are waiting after sending the documents.

2. One computer science teacher and One English teacher joined ESE on April 18th(2022). Their interview was almost 1 year before the joining date. So still there is a hope.

3. Start date in ESE can be any day..... throughout the academic year they are appointing teachers....

So Let's wait....If anyone get any update please share here

@rahulrt

This can't be right my friend . They are dealing with hundreds of different applicants. They hired a lot of people but most of them aren't here. You can check linkedin for applicants who started working in ESE this July and August.

Yet it is true that they can hire people at any time through out the year

@Ibrahim Nagi It may be right that you told but I couldn't find any Mathematics teacher who joined recently in ESE in LinkedIn and I couldn't even find a maths teacher who got initial offer letter after last September (2021). But for other subjects,  there are many teachers who got offer letter, contract and even appointed....3 months before one of the agency told.....'All male maths teachers are on hold now, will resume soon'....

@rahulrt nope

Any update?

@rahulrt

Hello

2 days ago i received the final contract and the travel form.

Now waiting for the visa

@maya laz Congrats. When is ur travel date?

Any one know any mathematics teacher who received initial offer letter or final contract recently?

@maya laz

For which subject?

Congratulations!!

@rahulrt

They havent said yet. They told me we are going to start with the visa. Once the visa is finished we'll inform you with more details.

@AmreenH

Physics

Hiii

Has anyone got the visa after receiving the final contract?

Nothing

You will have to wait at least a month for the visa. I don't think it will be ready in less time.

Some had to wait 6 and 7 weeks.

Best of luck to all

From my side no updates 🫤

Hi....today I received an email from my agency that 'ESE have requested a copy of equivalency reference number' and provided a MOE link to apply for equivalency.

Anyone got similar?

Any update for Mathematics teachers?

@rahulrt still no update.

I heard that they started to take mathematics Teachers

Eagerly waiting for some response from ESE after July email.

@sidoorf Did anyone get offer letter?

Nothing

Any update for Mathematics teachers?

I received my initial offer letter yesterday....It was a long wait of 11 months after the interview results.

@rahulrt Congratulations!

Please let us know when you receive the final contract.

@kh.Be Thanks....Sure

Congratulations Rahulrt

But you have to wait for the final offer and this take more time

@rahulrt

Congratulations! Hope you get your final contract soon.

Anyone with world teachers? Or went through them?

@kh.Be Today I recieved my final contract. It took 2 weeks after getting my initial offer letter.

@rahulrt Congratulation!

I am still waiting for the final contract, it's been a month now.

Hopefully I will get it soon.

All the best!

@kh.Be Thanks.. I hope you will get it soon...

All the best

@kh.Be Today I recieved my final contract. It took 2 weeks after getting my initial offer letter.
-@rahulrt

Congratulations rahulry,

We wish you all the best! 1f389.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@rahulrt

Wow! Congratulations

Thanks

Today I received my Visa and my agency told that my start date is next week. Anyone else in the same boat?