Looking for work visa

Hello, am a dental technician by qualification, presently a dentistry student in the Philippines. I have intentions of moving to Italy after my studies here in the Philippines. Will it be possible to get a job as a dental technician in Italy so as to enable me have a work visa to come there?
@charlesumoh79

Moving to Italy with all the ridículos restrictions they have? I will not suggest you to do this. Move somewhere else, believe me. I really escapes from this country.

@charlesumoh79  Seriously. Luna is right. There are so many other countries, even in the EU, that will recognise and accept your skills and qualifications. And I say this as someone who loves, Italy. Pick somewhere else if your priority is to work in dentistry.

@Luna2020 What kind of restrictions if I may know

@refusenick ok thanks

looking for any job in Italy. any help would be appreciated, please!

Hello Andy,

Welcome to expat.com!

Finding a job in Italy might be hard....

You can check the current job offers in the Jobs in Italy section.

I would also advise you to read the Living in Italy guide for expats.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@refusenick I am planning to come Italy for my studies what would you suggest me should I come or not?

Hello jamesbali4584,

I think you should at least tell us what exactly you want to study there.

This will be easier for other members to assist you.

Also please note that this thread is about work visas. You should start a new one on the Italy forum to discuss about studies.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Yoginee hi i need your help

Hello rajawaqaskhan143,

Welcome to expat.com!

Could you kindly tell me how may I help you?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Visa

Hello mdieng179,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly read the Living in Italy guide for expats and the articles in the section Visas for Italy for information regarding visas in Italy.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team