Who would like to go out and have some fun?

Rozypearl wrote:

Hey Semsema, mero928 and Don Moe it's great that ur all coming! We need to think of what food we will bring on the boat, I think the idea of bringing dishes is nicer. I will make some dish and bring it in a plastic container. We also need to remember to bring plastic plates, forks and cups.

I'm really excited about the outing and about meeting up again! :)
Take care all and see u then!

I have a great idea of serving FETEER there from Ibn El sheikh restaurant , what do u think of it ??;)

Feteer is a good idea too but who will go and buy them?

I'm offering my services ;)

Thx, Admins, for the second star. I'm enjoying this site a lot!

Rania

i would my number is 0115933099

Rozypearl wrote:

Rania

Lool Rony, you made me laugh, congratulation honey:D:D I want a blue stars like Elain:P;), I love blue colours:D

Mero, I love feteeer, it is a good idea man:):)

moeismail wrote:

i would my number is 0115933099

Hello moeismail!

An introduction would have been appreciated before giving your phone number.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

semsema135 wrote:
Rozypearl wrote:

Rania

Lool Rony, you made me laugh, congratulation honey:D:D I want a blue stars like Elain:P;), I love blue colours:D

Mero, I love feteeer, it is a good idea man:):)

Lol! Hahahaha! U still got ur stars first!

Mero, I am totally with it if u r ok with doing that for us, what do u think if we wait till we know how many people will be attending, then we buy feteer for all of us and divide the money among us. We can even get savory (not sweet) and sweet feteer!

Come On everybody, please confirm if u r joining us, as we need to know numbers so we can buy the feteer..... Lol!

Confirm now and Join the Fun!!!! You'll love it!!!

I have a great idea of serving FETEER there from Ibn El sheikh restaurant , what do u think of it ??wink

Feteeer is a great idea mero :top:
and i've time to buy it with you if you want,, let me know ;)

@ Rania : lol .. am in .. consider me there from 2day :D .. am really so excited too :D

@ Semsema: thank you,it is the least I can offer;)

@ Ranya : wish u blue stars next time.
          Im waiting to know the exact number but I need time before ordering.

People ,hurry up dont miss the Feteer on the Fluka

For our Expat friends ,who doesnt know Feteer plz, check this link and u will find some pics about what is feteer

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/XMfviUcj … KapSmPQ1fg

miego86 wrote:

I have a great idea of serving FETEER there from Ibn El sheikh restaurant , what do u think of it ??wink

@ Rania : lol .. am in .. consider me there from 2day :D .. am really so excited too :D

Miego86,Thank you Im happy for sharing it with me .let us see the reall number of attendees and then we can share buying it together.
R u living in Haram ??

Confirmed, what about feteer from tebesti ....

mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:

Miego86,Thank you Im happy for sharing it with me .let us see the reall number of attendees and then we can share buying it together.
R u living in Haram ??

than you for concern and am happy too :D .. and yeah .. i live in Haram, Mariotya area :)

I like Eftar out side, it's a good idea. what's your opinion to have Eftar in Al Hussain and Al Azhar areas to smell & fell the Old Islamic culture in Egypt, sure u'll like it. this is my number to arrange 0106644089 any pleace u like.
thanks

malsi wrote:

Confirmed, what about feteer from tebesti ....

fantastic one ;)

miego86 wrote:
mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:

R u living in Haram ??

than you for concern and am happy too :D .. and yeah .. i live in Haram, Mariotya area :)

Welcome to the Haramists Club man
check this post
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=101639

I like the idea of the Faloka, Can I recommned the Pane Vino Terrace at Semiramis hotel after the Faloka, they will take care of us (I am the Sales manager of this hotel)

Would anyone tell the final time and place (the plan) as I can't follow every post this days......please?!

Mtawfik wrote:

I like the idea of the Faloka, Can I recommned the Pane Vino Terrace at Semiramis hotel after the Faloka, they will take care of us (I am the Sales manager of this hotel)

I love that idea. It is close to the fellukka place so we wouldn't have to waste time in the traffic till we get to any other place. Ok, can u help us with organising that? Can u plz get us prices? How much will it cost us there? Is there s minimum charge? Will there be enough spots for all of us? Put in mind that we could be about 20 people. Please give me information as soon as possible.

Thx a lot.

Rania

Egyptianme wrote:

Would anyone tell the final time and place (the plan) as I can't follow every post this days......please?!

Our next "Fun Day Out": Thursday, August 18th

Dish party Style Iftar on Felukka:
We will all meet at 6:00 pm in front of the Four Season Hotel in Down Town and leave at 6:15 exactly. It's the best time so we can enjoy the sunset. The felukka ride will last for one or two hours. Each hour costs around 60 L.E. The cost will be split among us equally. Because this will be Iftar time, we will buy feteer savory and sweet and we will eat on the fellukka. If people want to bring their own food or bring dishes and we can all share food that's ok too.

Post a confirm that u r coming as soon as possible and write if u want to eat feteer with us and which kind u like so we can buy it for u! We also need to bring drinks and water.

Please all be on time, as we will leave at 6:15pm sharp

After the Felukka ride, we can all go to a nearby cafe where we can have drinks and sweets, I am open to any suggestions.

If anyone has comments or concerns, please write them and I will try to accommodate everyone.

Rania

ahmadm wrote:

I like Eftar out side, it's a good idea. what's your opinion to have Eftar in Al Hussain and Al Azhar areas to smell & fell the Old Islamic culture in Egypt, sure u'll like it. this is my number to arrange 0106644089 any pleace u like.
thanks

That's a nice idea! We'll think about that for the next time but for this Thursday, 18th August, we will do the Fellukka Iftar. U r welcome to join!  :)

mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:

R u living in Haram ??

That's great u guys. Now I have men that will help me with organising outings. Miego86, I have added u to the list of people attending. I'm happy u could join us. See u then!

Can I ask another favor from u Mero? Will u be close to the place where we will take the fellukka (in front of the four season hotel, down town)any day? I need someone (preferably an Egyptian man) to go there and talk to one of the sailors/owners of a fellukka to make sure that he would be there at 6:00pm and is ok with taking us on fellukka at Iftar time. I don't know if these fellukka guys stay there when it's Iftar time. U can also tell him that we will provide him with Iftar. he can have some of our food. Please tell me if u would be able to do that. If u can't I'll try to find someone else. Thx a lot, mero!

i would like to have some fun

moeismail wrote:

i would like to have some fun

U r welcome to join us. We will be a big group of friends. We have a good time and chat. If u want to come just confirm and if u will eat feteer, please write that so we can buy for u or u can go with mero928 and buy with him or just bring some other food.

Hey Mero928, Semsema and everyone else,

What do u think, for drinks, each person can just bring the canned drink they want and bring their own water? This way it would be easier!

Tell me ur opinion.

Hi Rania

I can wave the minimum charge, prices are almost the same like Marriott's garden and I can secure a space for 20 persons.please confirm and i will proceed

Rozypearl wrote:
mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:

R u living in Haram ??

That's great u guys. Now I have men that will help me with organising outings. Miego86, I have added u to the list of people attending. I'm happy u could join us. See u then!

Can I ask another favor from u Mero? Will u be close to the place where we will take the fellukka (in front of the four season hotel, down town)any day? I need someone (preferably an Egyptian man) to go there and talk to one of the sailors/owners of a fellukka to make sure that he would be there at 6:00pm and is ok with taking us on fellukka at Iftar time. I don't know if these fellukka guys stay there when it's Iftar time. U can also tell him that we will provide him with Iftar. he can have some of our food. Please tell me if u would be able to do that. If u can't I'll try to find someone else. Thx a lot, mero!

Rony, I think there is no need to go there and ask because you will find alot of sailors there at Iftar time, am sure,coz I took Felucca before at Iftar time

Mtawfik wrote:

Hi Rania

I can wave the minimum charge, prices are almost the same like Marriott's garden and I can secure a space for 20 persons.please confirm and i will proceed

I think that will be a good idea too as it is close to the felucca place so it will save time

Thanks Mtawfik for helping us

Anytime, I am sure you will like the place; I am waiting for the confirmation with the total number of persons. regards

Anytime, I am sure you will like the place; I am waiting for the confirmation with the total number of persons in order to proceed with the booking
Cheers,

Great Job,
Theoretical, we can consider that the Event is completed "so we are going to meet at 6:15PM in-front of 4-Season Hotel, to take IFTAR in Felukka for 2 hr, and Mero will bring the FETEER for who confirmed  "if you need a help, just drop me message or call me any time", and Night relaxing in Pane Vino Terrace at Semiramis hotel "regarding the last, we need the confirmation from all guys and the Organizer {Rania}"
Reality: i hope it go as we plan it, and to be full of fun ... see you soon

Rozypearl wrote:
mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:

R u living in Haram ??

ranian, It is not my area but I will try and tell u the result but im sure as semsemsa said it is okkk at any time.
anything for u rania

semsema135 wrote:
Mtawfik wrote:

Hi Rania

I think that will be a good idea too as it is close to the felucca place so it will save time

Thanks Mtawfik for helping us

:top:

Hi,
I will not be able to join you at the Felukka as I will be having IFTAR at the hotel (business one) but I will join you at the Pane Vino terrace after IFTAR time, I am still waiting for your confirmation with the expected number of persons in order to proceed with the booking, please ASAP, may I ask who gonna be the organizer so I can send him my mobile number to contact me?

Mtawfik wrote:

Hi Rania

Hey Mtawfik,
Thx for the offer. We will have to know the numbers exactly first, then we can tell u. But what do u mean by wave the minimum? Cos I know that all hotels' lobbies and cafes have no minimum charge, they just have higher prices than other places. Also I have been to Semiramis Hotel before and also stayed there before. So can u please explain to me what u mean by "wave the minimum charge".

Thx once again.

Rania

malsi wrote:

Great Job,
Theoretical, we can consider that the Event is completed "so we are going to meet at 6:15PM in-front of 4-Season Hotel, to take IFTAR in Felukka for 2 hr, and Mero will bring the FETEER for who confirmed  "if you need a help, just drop me message or call me any time", and Night relaxing in Pane Vino Terrace at Semiramis hotel "regarding the last, we need the confirmation from all guys and the Organizer {Rania}"
Reality: i hope it go as we plan it, and to be full of fun ... see you soon

Hey Islam,
I just want to make it clear that we will meet at 6:00pm not 6:15pm cos the boat will leave at 6:15.

Hey everbody,
I'm sorry to say that we will leave at 6:15pm sharp and will not be able to wait for anyone that is late, even myself, Lol!

Rania

mero928 wrote:
Rozypearl wrote:
mero928 wrote:

R u living in Haram ??

ranian, It is not my area but I will try and tell u the result but im sure as semsemsa said it is okkk at any time.
anything for u rania

Thx a lot!! :) So what will u do? Will u go or will we just leave it to Allah? Bas hatib2a kasfa law mala2inash, Lol!

Mtawfik wrote:

Hi,
I will not be able to join you at the Felukka as I will be having IFTAR at the hotel (business one) but I will join you at the Pane Vino terrace after IFTAR time, I am still waiting for your confirmation with the expected number of persons in order to proceed with the booking, please ASAP, may I ask who gonna be the organizer so I can send him my mobile number to contact me?

I will be organising the events so we can contact each other. However, I will tell u numbers tomorrow at night cos people keep joining us.

Rania

Rozypearl wrote:

Thx a lot!! :) So what will u do? Will u go or will we just leave it to Allah? Bas hatib2a kasfa law mala2inash, Lol!

I have called don moe and it is his area and we will go together tomorrow wendesay and we will make a deal there and I hope we can make it easy ;)