Schools in Murcia area

Hi
We are at early stages of research but thinking of moving to Murcia area. We are currenly looking at schools and are curious to know about the level of support for children with additional support needs i.e. autism, and if any of the english speaking schools cater for this. Child in question is currently attending a mainstream Scottish school

Hi and welcome on board Loraine11!

I hope other members will advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello, I don't know if I can answer any questions, and I hope that you have found somewhere for your child with autism. I am moving to Murcia at the end of September, and am currently looking for somewhere to live. I'm going to study Spanish, and be a teaching assistant in a school. (don't know where yet) Anyway, I have been working in a special needs school with many autistic children for 7 years in the UK (4 years in North Berwick ) All my family live in Scotland......Soooooo if you want to meet up.......do get back to me....Anyway let me know how you have got on.

Annie

im murcia theres limonar and kings college both truly english speaking schools.but limonar offers special care as well. its quite american while kings college is british.also you can try ceip san pablo not ceu san pablo.its the top lil kid school in murcia beating out even the private schools or concertados.for older kids goto alfonso x .easily a leader in special needs kids as well as the top math science high school in all murcia above any other private public or concertado according to national scores.its a bit old though the building.