2 Family’s from Ukraine looking for rent a House .

Hello , my name is Tanya I from Ukraine, all my life I was happy that I live in beautiful county I meet my love of my life In this country we make 2 beautiful boys 12 and 1 year and one day we just wake up in nightmare  ,  I have 2 kids and with my sister and her kids,  we take decisions leave our country together because of situation what going in our city and country we can no longer live in fear that tomorrow we can die, we want rent a house or big apartment for long term   , our husbands is a sailors and they can't come back to Ukraine .  Right now we live in Moldova In The hotel but we going to Romania next week so I trying to find house for rent find place where we can come and stay there . Thank you everyone who can help us .

Hi Tanya,

Firstly I want to extend my deepest condolences to you. I hope you are doing okay. I am so heartbroken about the situation in Ukraine and I am volunteering in Romania to help refugees get through the process or reaching the services they need.

Have you found housing yet? Please let me know if you still need guidance with this or anything else. I have some connections as well as other resources I can direct you to.

With lots of love,
Jorie 💛💙

newkuchma wrote:

Hello , my name is Tanya I from Ukraine, all my life I was happy that I live in beautiful county I meet my love of my life In this country we make 2 beautiful boys 12 and 1 year and one day we just wake up in nightmare  ,  I have 2 kids and with my sister and her kids,  we take decisions leave our country together because of situation what going in our city and country we can no longer live in fear that tomorrow we can die, we want rent a house or big apartment for long term   , our husbands is a sailors and they can't come back to Ukraine .  Right now we live in Moldova In The hotel but we going to Romania next week so I trying to find house for rent find place where we can come and stay there . Thank you everyone who can help us .

You can probably find a place in Iasi, a short distance from the Moldova border.  My mother-in-law and her neighbors are helping take in what refugees they can and her neighbors own businesses, which they are offering jobs however possible.

There are many options. You might try the Red Cross/Crucea Roșie as a trustworthy beginning. There should be contacts in Moldova.

@newkuchma Hello. Are you looking for an apartment or only house?

@newkuchma
Please contact me in private maybe we can help.