Casa Linda

As my wife Bernie and I work through the process of looking for a great place to live,  if anyone has any new information on Casa Linda please share.

B:)

I found the houses in casa Linda very nice but  I heard  that there are many rules  that one
has to follow As I'm sure any development has , the new sections ( 8 &9 )being developed are a
Little steep for me to spend on a vacation home , but I'm sure if you could find a home in
one of the early sections  ( 1&2 ) for a good vacation home price  , but again it's a bus ride to the beach

I visited the community this year for two weeks and rented 02 homes in different neighborhoods to get the vibe because I am also thinking of moving to the community.  It was very nice with great staff and people in the neighborhood.  We walked around every day meeting people who spoke English and very welcoming.  It has some nice amenities that are offered, I suggest visiting the community yourself to get a feel.  Sosua is okay, I personally liked the town Cabarete, which was only a ten minute drive.  Overall, it was nice and quaint.  Good luck, if you have any questions please feel free to ask?  This website and forum has a great deal of information that may be useful.