Pet Grooming School

Hi, I live in Chile at the moment. I have the Spanish passport. I would like you to recommend to me a place where to study Pet Grooming in the Netherlands. It can be in Amsterdam, Tilburg or Rotterdam. I would like a place where practice is more frecuentemente than theory. It is also important that I can study in English as I do not speak Dutch yet.
Thanks to all of you and have a nice day!

Hi, I just saw your post. I am also interested in learning pet grooming. Did you already  find any training in The Netherlands? It would be very helpful.

Cheers
Gisela
Yes
Hi to all of you and welcome to the Forum.

Training is a requirement in all work-related activities in the Netherlands and it's no surprise that this also includes animal grooming.  Work training does not only include the practical side but also how to operate and run an animal grooming business, so also the administrative side of it.  To summarise, you will need a diploma in order to set yourself up.

Where to get the training; I just did a quick Google search; this link will take you straight to it.  Start your research there, and reach out to the links it provides.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

@cushi70 did you find a place in English to study at? I am desperately looking as well.

@cushi70 did you perhaps find a grooming school to study at in English? I am also desperately looking  for one.