New members of the Tunisia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tunisia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tunisia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, I am Rick, from California and have been living here in Sfax Tunisia for the past three years.  I opened a center here focused on integrated training skills, having spent the past 37 years working as a senior Project Manager for the US Government.

Hello Rick, I am also moving to Tunisia in April. Is there anything I need to know before I get there or should bring with me? How do you like it there?

Am Philip by name from Nigeria and am planing to travel to Tunisia next year. I love Tunis and I wish to be there. Hopefully I can find someone who can assist me to get my papers ready

Hi, my name is Nuriye.
I am from Vienna. I am doing an internship as an assisting lector at the university of Manouba this summer semester.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joy. I moved to Tunisia a few weeks ago. My husband's and my boat will be based here. I am a nurse and will be looking at ways in which I can give back to Tunisia in some capacity.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Am ganny, i love to work in tunisia..I love the country

I am planning to invest in being a Financial Partner to exporters based in Tunisia. I hope it will work

I'm traveling to Tunis this fall. I want to begin corresponding with ex-pats that are living in Tunisia. I'm originally from Ireland; I've traveled the world. Now I live in the US.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Since you are all new to the forum, I suggest that you read the Living in Tunisia guide.

Should you have any specific question you would like to discuss, to not hesitate to create a new thread on the Tunisia forum;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Equipe Expat.com

Ciao, to everybody. I am Italian and planning to settle to Tunisia next fall. I would like to begin corresponding with ex-pats that are living in Tunisia on the coast as I would like to retire there. Thinking of settIing in Hammamet. I am originally from Italy and I've traveled the world. I would like to have hints/suggestions from people that already live in Tunisia. Any ideas / suggestions? You can also write me in private Ciao from now. PS Now I live in Hungary and I am 59 years old.

Hi...very good morning,

I am from India..now in Dubai...I am too planning for a life in Tunis..I will be reaching soon..So I think if u would like we can take a home in sharing..for the beginning.to start with..So we can reduce the primary expense..i am 49,and experienced in cooking,marketing,and music.

I think we can start along...I am sorry if made a wrong suggestion...pls don't feel bad.

thank you.

Hello to all of you I would like to move to this beautiful country with my sailboat and take up residence in the marina of Monastir any suggestions

@RickHoward
Hi Rick, My name is Zion and I am a California resident in San Diego. I am actively looking for overseas employment, I was hoping if you might help shed some light on how to look for employment in Tunisia or other African nations.  Thank you in advance for any input you may have.
Welcome to Expat.com zyohannes,

I invite you to browse through the Living in Tunisia guide to get a better idea of daily life and work in Tunisia.

Should you have more precise questions, feel free to post a new topic on the Tunisia forum

Cheers!

Djameel
Expat.com Team

@Julien good evening  I really wanna know if I can live in Tunisia I'm car mechanic, by the time I reach there can i get a job for mechanic over there? Thank you for assistance

I'm Mohammad, a new member of the community. I'm from Yemen and I've been living in Tunisia for more than 15 years
I work in the consulting field
I can give advice as much as I can about my love Tunisia
Nice to meet you
Hello Mohammed Bin Tawil,

Thank you for your message. 1f609.svg

Since you mentioned you would like to help, I invite you to go through the various threads on the Tunisia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Principe1 hello!!! Planning to settle in the same area!! From USA!! Father was from Calabria!!

@Cheryl

I have already visited the forum and will try to help as much as possible

Thank you for your support1f642.svg

@johbowler  I'm in USA… travelling to Tunisia end of July

@Julien
Bonjour,
... [moderated: post in English only please]
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : If you want to post in French, we invite you to participate on the Tunisia French speaking forum
Buongiorno. Io
[moderated: post in English only please]
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : If you want to post in Italian, we invite you to participate on the Tunisia Italian speaking forum
Hi all,

As we are on the English speaking forum, we invite you to post in English only please so that everyone can understand and participate.

Vero
Expat.com team
Hello
I AM ITALIAN AND LIVE IN SWEDEN AND HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE THERE: I WOULD LIKE TO NLIVE MIN ANOTHER LIVE AND WOULD ESTABLISH MORE KONTAKTS: I SHOULD NEED A PERSON SOME CAN HJÄLP ME FÖR THAT: I SÅG YOR BIG MAIL AND YOU MUST HAVE MANY KONTAKT: FOR THE MOMENT I KANNOT LEAVE MY LAND UNFURTUNATELY:
COULD YOY HELP ME?
BEST REGARDS ANDREA IACOBELLI

Hello Andrea,

Welcome to Expat.Com !

Please note that one shouldn't write in caps lock on the forum (caps lock = shouting)

What kind of contacts are you looking for ?

regards,
Bhavna

@Julien ThAnkyou , I'm in England and looking for help

Hello Faith,

Welcome on board !

could you please tell us about your interest for Tunisia ?

Regards,
Bhavna

@Julien

I am Italian läkare i pension med en stark vilja att flytta there och I am i behov av a guide friend. Just earler I can move best it is.

Can you give help

my personal email is [link moderated]

i search also friends which i can speak with.

hope you take kontakt with me.

Andrea Iacobelli

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello Andrea Lacobelli,

Welcome on board !

Hopefully you will get some interaction on the forum.

Have you been to Tunisia before ?

Regards,

Bhavna

Hi @globalia7

Hope you are doing well

I would like to help you in order to get a good destination of investment, of course is this suits you. The field will be the artisan or traditional industries.

Hear from you soon

I am planning to invest in being a Financial Partner to exporters based in Tunisia. I hope it will work
-@globalia7

You are the best welcome to Tunisia

Please check your inbox

Thank you

Hi there, I am a software developer and I have a good social network in commerce, so feel free to join me, I will be glad to give advice or suggestion in related domains, in order to help you.

Enjoy your new arrival and residence in Tunisia.

Thank you1f600.svg

Hello Belhsen,

Welcome on board !

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi there

Have just moved to Tunisia with my Tunisian husband and our son. We live in Hergla and I am looking forward in meeting up with other expats who live in Sousse and sharing your wisdom about life here!

@Soussa123 congratulations. How are you finding it?and where do you come from?

@Principe1 please keep me informed, I live in England but I'm thinking of buying a property in hammamet to use for my holidays but also retire too in five years time

@lainahudson

Thank you. Apologies I just saw your message now! I love Hergla. It's a bit quiet but quite nice and clean. I would say I am a citizen of the world 🙂. Have lived in UK most of my life but was born in Greece.

@Llyra

Did you move already? I have recently visited Hammamet with an Italian there that organizes trips for people that want to move there... And i love it!! And you

Any ideas / suggestions when you will be moving?  Ciao

@wendymartini

Let me know your thoughts about Hammamet....if you have visited recently let me know if you havea  any ideas / suggestions?

Closed