New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Im Lance from South Africa Im in Cape town are there any phillipinos in in western cape like to meet and make freinds

Try contacting your Embassy in Pretoria. They may know of a club or community.  There may also be a Face Book page too.

Hi, my name is Anastasia. I am Business Processes and Quality Systems manager. Nice to join this community.

@adergunova

Hi Anastasia

Which city have you chosen as your home, JHB, CPT or Durban?
@Julien

Hi!

I'm Stella, I've always wanted to visit South Africa and hopefully find some work and settle there.
I would like to meet or chat with Expats from other Countries currently live there already or South Africans, who can give some good advice and help with how to do this.
So I look forward to hearing more about this great Country!
Hi Ruchs27,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

I invite you to read the Living in South Africa guide.

After that, if you have specific questions feel free to ask them on the South Africa forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@Ruchs27

Hi Ruchs27

We stay in a very quiet neighborhood that is crime free.  If your project brings you to Durban SA, please contact me for  your at accommodation.

Regards

Vanessa

Hi there, I am Denis leaving in HLUHLUWE KZN since 2006...I was running my lodge but suspend any business activities 2017....I am now trying to convert my lodge on pensioner holidays home looking for peaceful area and loving nature...plenty sun every days, 20has forest and bush, swimming pool and 2 jacuzzis...fence with St Lucia lake game reserve. thanks to contact if interested ! 1f609.svg

Hello Denis G F,

I could easily take your post as an advert but it is not clear enough. 1f914.svg

Could you please tell us exactly how we can help you?

What are you looking for on the forum?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Nice to meet you. Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Nice to meet you. Welcome and enjoy your stay. smile.png
-@silenthill1994

Hello silenthill1994,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

As mentioned to you on another thread, could you please tell us more about you and your projets?

We need to get more details in order to know how to help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien thank you so much. Recently graduated from Medical school and I would like to do my Medical internship in RSA

@kentonsea138 can I get your contact address

@Julien

My name is M. Mutombo, originally from D R Congo, I am resident in South Africa for the last 16 years.

I have done School of Shipping, School of Tourism, own a company in South African and am dealing with rocks from D R Congo, more especially with malachite.

I am fluent in both French and English. I have a knowledge of Afrikaans and Xhosa but I have not practiced enough in order for me to be fluent.

I would like to connect with fellow expats who share the same interest as me

Hello. My wife and I are from America and are here for - well - we are not sure for how long. Currently in Cape town and enjoying the differentness of it and the friendliness of the people. The plan is to slowly make our way to Durban, sampling a good variety of this country. We are retired, but not tired.

Good morning everyone

I am Riedwaan from South Africa Cape Town. When is a good time to travel to Norway.

@asterisktom2 hi nice to hear you I'm in Durban this is my number ***

If you come to durban let me know I can assist you.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012822

Thanks!

Closed