New members of the Saint Kitts and Nevis forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Saint Kitts and Nevis forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Saint Kitts and Nevis if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello! I've just moved to St. Kitts from the U.S.A.  I love seeing the variety of animals, both native and imported, that run around these islands.  My pseudoname is based on the fact that I enjoy seeing mongooses darting about; "Eva the Mongoose" is actually a character in a children's book I'm writing.
Since I'm a new arrival, I have a lot of questions about where to find things. I could use a friend or two who knows the ropes, so if you live here and don't mind answering newcomers' questions, let me know.

It's nice to meet you all, am Anthony, from Nigeria, I plan on moving to st Kitts hopefully this year, have been studying about the place although last year. I know it's gonna be a place where various goals can be acheived. Am really in need of more help on how to make my coming a reality

Hello everybody,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for sharing your plans with us.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to create a new thread on the Saint Kitts and Nevis forum;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi, fellow Canadians!  My husband and I are considering moving to St Kitts (or, at least, spending multiple months there per year).  We're wondering, though, if reality matches the idea we have of the life and we welcome any advice or input everyone has. 
We grabbed a last minute cruise and will be in St Kitts (Basseterre) on Thursday, March 24 (7:30-3).  Can we take someone out for a coffee (or the St Kitts version) and pick your brains/be enlightened by you) about life in St Kitts?

HI,

I'm new to the group.  Originally from St. Croix, lived in GA for about 21 years and now here living in St.Kitts for about 2 years now.  I love the peace that this island offers. Some places reminds me of home (St.Croix). Still learning about SKN.  Any pointers on tax breaks will be appreciated.  Just finding out about being and "Expat" looking to take full advantage of any benefits that comes with that territory. 

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013072

Thanks!

Closed