Use of Crypto in St. Kitts

I am interested in converting crypto currency into some form of legal tender that I can use in St. Kitts. I am aware of a few international companies that will convert crypto into a US dollar denominated debit card. It's always the fees that render these options very expensive. I hoping someone may have experience or knowledge in this regard with a St. Kitts bank???

hi, i can help you. share me your telegram and we will discuss.

Hello Stfi@1,

Welcome on board !

Are you a professional ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hello Bahvna,

Thank you for your welcome.

I am not a professional but I know about it and I have lots of friends in this crypto universe.

what are you looking for ? how can I help you ?

regards

Stephane

@Stfi@1 I don't use telegram

ok then send me a way to contact you in private.

thanks

Thank you for your reply @stfi@1.

We would be grateful if you could provide infos on the forum for the benefit of all members.

All the best

Bhavna

I can help people who are needed, but I have to know what you are looking for and what you need.

And then I prefer to speak in private because each work must be rewarded.

So people interested in the crypto universe buy/sell/trade etc... I have knowledge and contacts. send me a private message.   Thanks

Hello Stefi@1,

What do you mean by rewarded ?

I am one of the admins of the website and not looking for any info about crypto etc however, we @Expat.com provide a free mutual aid forum and expect members to share infos on the forum itself to avoid any kind of commercial offers or scams in private...

Thank you for your comprehension,

Bhavna

yes but I take a commission from my customers, I cannot share their name and number on the site.