GOLDEN VISA - GREECE

Hi,

i am a Greek lawyer, expert in Immigration and Property Law.

Golden Visa - 250.000 euro for 5 years (with renewal for other 5 years) by buying a Property in Greece.

I am looking for partnership.

Hello,may I ask what happens after the second five years to the 250.000 property and ones rights to be here on a permanent basis as a resident?And is it true that Golden Visa transactions are at the moment in grid-lock due to the Cadastre offices(katimatalogo) not processing applications due to stresses on the system and staffing levels, resulting to unease and major delays to applicants who may be part way into the process and possibly paid some or all of the expenditure involved?

Hi, answering to your questions : a) if you are citizen from a country out of E.U. after 7 years of permanent residence in Greek territory, b) if you are citizen from a country - member of E.U. after 3 years of permanent residence in Greek territory.
About Ktimatologio, it's not true. Actually, not all properties in all over Greece are in Ktimatologio. Many properties are still in Ipothikofilakio (an existed Authority for declaration of properties).
For example the half Peloponissos is at Ipothikofulakio and the other half at Ktimatologio.
In near future all properties from Ipothikofilakio will be declared to the relevant Ktimatologio. 
There is no stress on the system and staffing levels at any branch of Ktimstologio.
Every procedure at the most branches of Ktimatologio is going as normal.
If you like be more specific about the branch of Ktimatologio you are interested for.
Additionally, i'd like to ask you if you live in Greece or not, if you are engaged in  golden visa sector and if you are interested for buying a property for golden visa

Thankyou for your reply but I didnt really understand the first bit you said,not quite clear,an EU citizen can reside anyway so I guess this doesnt apply to them and they can buy property,when a non EU person gets a Golden visa from buying property or properties how long will they be entitled to that visa thus to live here on a permanent basis with or without close relatives if they wish to,can they have forever renewal or not,they need to know that when deciding to invest money here.I presume that visa gives them the right to be,roam,,reside, in other EU countries?Im not actually asking for myself,its something that members sometimes ask on here and they need guidance and possibly a lawyer to do all or some of the procedure for them.Thankyou.

i didnt say about residence but about citizenship. EU person after 3 years in GREECE can receive Greek citizenship and non EU person after 7 years in GREECE can receive Greek citizenship.
Where are you from ?
are you immigration agent ?
Do you have clients that are interested for golden visa?

No,Im not anything like that,just I respond to members asking questions about living in Greece,buying property,building property,(Ive done it) unfortunately,dealing with various things Greek and can see that the Golden Visa possibility seems complicated for people,especially when they cannot speak the language.As you know though property rules.laws are changing all the time and its difficult to keep up with it;for example...if a property has been empty for a while,unrented or sold you must now bring an electrician to inspect the electrical system inside the property and they must certify its grade,condition,if it meets standards of DEI etc..this action costs money,I know this and many other things because Im doing them or done them.Im British and been here years.