Health care for special need child in Copenhagen

We will relocate to Copenhagen after 2 months. I am very concerned as my son 3.5 years old has cerebral palsy and autism. How do you rate the health care ? Is it over loaded? How long does it take to take an appointment? My child would need physical, occupation, behaviour and speech therapies. What is the procedure for getting into the system? I heard that in Norway, the health care is very good and the therapists even come to house to provide the therapies. How do you rate Denmark health care system. Please share your experiences. Would you recommend some particular doctor, therapist? Will the therapists be able to speak English? How would you rate the therapists and doctor in Copehagen?

Try www.netdoktor.dk and translate.google.com - you'll be able to find a lot of info there, but not in English.

I'm not sure of the medical terms and I'm NOT a medical professional, but if your son is a spastic then I'm quite sure you'll find that the Danish system is quite adequite, although in terms of speech therapy I would guess that they would focus on Danish.

You'll find that almost everybody speaks English at at reasonable to high level.

It's difficuelt to rate the Danish system when you don't state where you're from, but it's 1st world.