Crisis therapy


I have witness 2 shootings in copenhagen. The last seems to have done something to me. I have been getting panic atacks and everyone tells me i should talk to someone. But I am a student and dont know who i should reach out to. All info is in danish. Where can I go?

Sorry to hear that.  It sounds like you may have PTSD, you need to contact a local hospital or mental health clinic to get some help, especially if you feel it's an emergency.  I'm sure some locals will be able to provide more specific info soon. 

Good luck
Romaniac Experts Team … selv+goere … nel+hjaelp

Unfortunately, the text is in Danish, but I hope it will help you anyway with Google's help.


New topic