Ministry of Health app So Suc Khoe dien tu: cant dowload app

To show the yellow or green status for vaccination, we will need to download the app. Funny thing, It says in my phone (android, Redmi, with viet number, phone bought in Vietnam) "This item isnt available in your country". Anyone knows if there is a fix? Can the akp be downloaded somewhere? I think we will be needing it soon....so, happy for any help

yep,, go into your settings and change your country,, you need to set up a credit card payment from a viet bank ,, failing that do what I did and put it into Viet and pass it over to your girl friend I did that on my Samsung tablet for her to download it so now the tablet it in viet with no ref back to Australia.

Settings for google play...

Makes no difference.. still waiting for the app to be updated I have had my first vaccine..

Best way is get GF to call ward person or talk to them if they come around tell her to tell them you want get shot etc,, let them give you the number for the person doing the list and get them to send you a message when they want you to come for it,, that's what my GF did,,,

Where are you?

Andybris2020 wrote:

yep,, go into your settings and change your country,, you need to set up a credit card payment from a viet bank ,, failing that do what I did and put it into Viet and pass it over to your girl friend I did that on my Samsung tablet for her to download it so now the tablet it in viet with no ref back to Australia.

So, you think its about what country you got configured in google pay credit card? Really? First time I hear that

If it didnt matter, they wouldnt be asking your location.

danrodri wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

So, you think its about what country you got configured in google pay credit card? Really? First time I hear that

100% correct,, it assumes you will be buying stuff so asks you to set up a card In the country you are in, plus you can only change location once a year.
On top of that is if you have subscriptions in your former country it may not change your country as you still have apps that subscribed to,, how do i know?  because I've spent 3 years trying to change it and cant unless i dump the expensive apps I've bought.. so i changed it to vn and let her use it

I solved it. My gf logged into google play with her account and then I could download it and then changed back to my account. I didnt know there are "foreign emails" but somehow they didnt like my google mail.

danrodri wrote:

I solved it. My gf logged into google play with her account and then I could download it and then changed back to my account. I didnt know there are "foreign emails" but somehow they didnt like my google mail.

Oddly enough about ten minutes ago Google asked me to update the app. Done.. what's new?

danrodri wrote:

Andy is correct.  Many websites do not allow subscribers or registrants from another region, and the information upon which they based their decisions is the credit card's billing address and/or issuing bank.  I face that problem all the time with my books -- I have a wish list of audiobooks a mile long but can't purchase them from Audible UK because my credit cards are from the US.

VPN is also very important.  If I buy things online when my VPN showing I'm in Asia (any Asian country), some vendors in the US and Europe wouldn't accept the order.  Nordstrom and Macy's don't even allow me to look at their websites unless the VPN shows a Western country, even though I have accounts with both stores.

What you can do also is to create a new gmail account and choose Vietnam during the setup. Once new gmail address created, go to google store, click on icon account and swap with gmail address you just created. Then download the app and after switch back to you original email.
This is for android of course.

danrodri wrote:

To show the yellow or green status for vaccination, we will need to download the app. Funny thing, It says in my phone (android, Redmi, with viet number, phone bought in Vietnam) "This item isnt available in your country". Anyone knows if there is a fix? Can the akp be downloaded somewhere? I think we will be needing it soon....so, happy for any help

I had the same issue "Unavailable in your country" so you can grab it from this link (using your phone) then install it after allowing to 'install from other sources' in your settings:

https://m.apkpure.com/s%E1%BB%95-s%E1%B … ttel.sskdt

And the app displayed my vaccine info 2 days after my vaccine.

Ciambella wrote:
danrodri wrote:

Andy is correct.  Many websites do not allow subscribers or registrants from another region, and the information upon which they based their decisions is the credit card's billing address and/or issuing bank.  I face that problem all the time with my books -- I have a wish list of audiobooks a mile long but can't purchase them from Audible UK because my credit cards are from the US.

VPN is also very important.  If I buy things online when my VPN showing I'm in Asia (any Asian country), some vendors in the US and Europe wouldn't accept the order.  Nordstrom and Macy's don't even allow me to look at their websites unless the VPN shows a Western country, even though I have accounts with both stores.

Which audio books are you after ?

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Ciambella wrote:
danrodri wrote:

Which audio books are you after ?

:lol::lol::lol: Stop I have to pee , OMG funny or what?

what is the apps name? i cant find it on Google play store.

Change the country of your google play profile with Vietnam or create a new Gmail account and switch Google Play with this account, the vn apps are only available in Google Play Vietnam.

phucarl wrote:

what is the apps name? i cant find it on Google play store.

Thats the point if your google play store account is linked to outside Vietnam the Vietnamese app
So Suc Khoe dien tu or PC-COVID will not show.
Try changing your country in your settings or a simple way add a locals google play store account down load add then remove their account.
Just dont sync their account lol or your in a world of hurt.

Erikji wrote:

Change the country of your google play profile with Vietnam or create a new Gmail account and switch Google Play with this account, the vn apps are only available in Google Play Vietnam.

Ditto ,,,, What he just said,,,,

got it. i created a new Google account and searched PC-Covid and found the app.

fyi. i got the vaccine in the US. i recently arrived in VN and wanted the green cert.   

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8119253 … 408311134/

Now comes the frustration. The app sucks, full of bugs, and will reduce you to a state of complete MADNESS!

River Frogs wrote:

Now comes the frustration. The app sucks, full of bugs, and will reduce you to a state of complete MADNESS!

4 months too late on the madness part

PC-COVID is not yet the "official" app, officially it's still "VNEID" (that I can't use because my passport number has letters...) or "Y tế HCM". Theoretically we have to use one of them to fill the health declaration, the travel declaration, show the vaccine information and scan the QR codes.
But actually the green card with "Sổ sức khỏe điện" is accepted, and guards of the shops ask to use Zalo to scan the code to fill the health declaration, I'm not sure they know PC-Covid yet...

Erikji wrote:

PC-COVID is not yet the "official" app, officially it's still "VNEID" (that I can't use because my passport number has letters...) or "Y tế HCM". Theoretically we have to use one of them to fill the health declaration, the travel declaration, show the vaccine information and scan the QR codes.
But actually the green card with "Sổ sức khỏe điện" is accepted, and guards of the shops ask to use Zalo to scan the code to fill the health declaration, I'm not sure they know PC-Covid yet...

Most around here don't even ask for it, maybe because of apps not working or having to have a 20min convo to get it or people without smartphones,, whatever the reason around here just walk in buy walk out job done.

A work in progress still

Still working on it

Nope, vaccines ++4 months too late, at least in Danang. The app is secondary yet remains a worthless bug host that no longer lives on my phone. I believe all are trying, problem, vaccines to arms came too late. Obviously, the app was cobbled together, meaningful intent, but failed attempt. Unfortunate considering so many young, bright, and capable IT skills in VN. As most everything in VN, it's eventually worked out, eventually! Soon would be good! Given where VN was 15 years when I moved here and today, praise is due.

VnExpress
How to fix common errors on PC-Covid
The PC-Covid application currently has some errors on vaccination certification, wrong personal information, but users can actively edit and send feedback.

According to the guidance of the Technology Center, people who do not have a vaccination certificate even though they have received 1-2 doses of the vaccine can overcome it by: Update to the latest version of PC-Covid; Check personal information, make sure it matches the data on the Electronic Health Book application. In case the application has recorded the injections but then lost, the user can provide the phone number in the reflection section for assistance in updating the certificate.

In case personal information is wrong, users can go to QR code management -> Edit QR code -> Edit personal information and update the wrong information, then press the "Save" key.

If the location QR cannot be scanned on PC-Covid, it is necessary to check if this is the country location QR code generated on qr.tokhaiyte.vn or on the PC-Covid application. In case the QR code is valid, users can check for updates of PC-Covid or send feedback to the support team.

Link to story

Andybris2020 wrote:

VnExpress
How to fix common errors on PC-Covid
The PC-Covid application currently has some errors on vaccination certification, wrong personal information, but users can actively edit and send feedback.

Quite funny, how to correct errors that presumably come from data errors in the first place.

Mine still shows no vaccine details... Can we go in and fix that too,? Imagine if we had that much control everyone would just change to green status.

Link to story

PC-Covid appears to be moving towards the main VN gov covid app. Yet after mult 30-minute attempts, my wife was unable to update showing I've received 2 vaccine pokes. Any new PC-Covid info sources to check offering 'HOW TO'? Pollyanna me wants to believe there must be way to correct the wrong vaccine numbers. 
The 'Danang Smart City' app required to enter MegaMart is well, SMART. Even with my pigeon Vietnamese I can enter correct info into this app. No such luck with PC-Covid app;-(

River Frogs wrote:

PC-Covid appears to be moving towards the main VN gov covid app. Yet after mult 30-minute attempts, my wife was unable to update showing I've received 2 vaccine pokes. Any new PC-Covid info sources to check offering 'HOW TO'? Pollyanna me wants to believe there must be way to correct the wrong vaccine numbers. 
The 'Danang Smart City' app required to enter MegaMart is well, SMART. Even with my pigeon Vietnamese I can enter correct info into this app. No such luck with PC-Covid app;-(

Same issues here with PC COVID app... SKKDT shows all vaccine details, PC COVID nothing. I'm guessing they get data from same source?

There is antoehr app that came and went quickly for travel between city and out lying districts, and that doesn't work either.

However a trip from HCM to Tay Ninh which I had been told needed the app to work .. no one checks anyway

Jlgarbutt wrote:

Same issues here with PC COVID app... SKKDT shows all vaccine details, PC COVID nothing. I'm guessing they get data from same source?

I think they periodically copy the database of SKKDT, they don't access directly to it.
Because during 2 weeks I had no vaccines in PC-Covid, then I had, then empty again for 1 day, then back...

But check in PC-Covid if you have correctly filled your passport number, birthdate, fullname, sex (go to Edit QR-Code).

-@StanleyHouston

Hi welcome to the forum, it helps for members reading your post if you put the person's name you are replying to or hit the "quote" button.

The first post was way back in September 2021,  long answered and gone.