Solar providers

Hello, can you advise me who are the best solar suppliers in Davao City. The most professional, competative prices and quality workmanship.
Thanks

i also would like to know about this topic..please update forum if you have time thanks

Sub'd.

would love to know more about this too myself.

I found this a while back, it looks very interesting.

https://residential.meralco.com.ph/prod … t-metering

frankanderson wrote:

Sub'd.

would love to know more about this too myself.

I found this a while back, it looks very interesting.

https://residential.meralco.com.ph/prod … t-metering

Any excess RE electricity produced is exported to a distribution utility (DU) like Meralco, and its corresponding value will be given as credits to the customer's next bill.

So i connecting a solar, which produce more than the use in average, then Meralco would take that  amount for FREE!!!     (I it dont say any diferent later in that text. I stoped reading there.)
In Sweden the suppliers PAY for it...

If you read the link supplied by frankanderson it clearly states the buy back/compensation is P5.42 which at over 50% of the supply charge is very generous compared to the likes of Australia doing only 25 to 30% buy back.

The problem here is the initial outlay but the prices are coming down.

https://www.primesolarph.com/

To the OP. google will be your best friend. good luck.

cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

If you read the link supplied by frankanderson it clearly states the buy back/compensation is P5.42 which at over 50% of the supply charge is very generous compared to the likes of Australia doing only 25 to 30% buy back.

The problem here is the initial outlay but the prices are coming down.

https://www.primesolarph.com/  .

But will they REALY pay   :)
or only what I quoted, which never will be useful if produce more than the own need repeetingly...

Any excess RE electricity produced is exported to a distribution utility (DU) like Meralco, and its corresponding value will be given as credits to the customer's next bill.

coach53. Are you calling me a liar or perhaps you should read further the link supplied before your mouth runs away. Are you even here in PH?  Have you ever been here?
It seems your ignorance and uncalled for opinions is your undoing. Firstly you hypothesize your business accomplishments that have little or no value to us poor old retired folk and we humor you and now you suddenly appear to be the expert on grid tied solar systems in the Philippines? Get it right or don't comment. 

Will you ever make it to the Philippines?
The OP asked for the best solar suppliers in/around Davao and other respected members have expressed interest with regards to the OP's topic and supplied relevant information that you good sir have either misread, chosen to misread or simply have a different agenda.
I sir have talked to my local electrical supplier LUELCO and yes the buy back rate is relevant and according to them the same throughout the Philippines as mandated by the government. Do your research and come back with some credible facts.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

coach53. Are you calling me a liar or perhaps you should read further the link supplied before your mouth runs away. Are you even here in PH?  Have you ever been here?
It seems your ignorance and uncalled for opinions is your undoing. Firstly you hypothesize your business accomplishments that have little or no value to us poor old retired folk and we humor you and now you suddenly appear to be the expert on grid tied solar systems in the Philippines? Get it right or don't comment. 

Will you ever make it to the Philippines?
The OP asked for the best solar suppliers in/around Davao and other respected members have expressed interest with regards to the OP's topic and supplied relevant information that you good sir have either misread, chosen to misread or simply have a different agenda.
I sir have talked to my local electrical supplier LUELCO and yes the buy back rate is relevant and according to them the same throughout the Philippines as mandated by the government. Do your research and come back with some credible facts.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

https://imgur.com/gallery/GjA3r5G

] Quoted from te link frankandersson posted
The readings from the REC meter will be used as a basis for the computation of subsidies, discounts and for compliance with the Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS).

Now I have read the rest -so where does it say solar owners can be PAID for production higher than the own using in average?
IF companies as Meralco give credits AS THE QUOTE SAY and only deduct from furher bills and NEVER pay the solar owner, then its WORTHLESS to deliver over production to the grid...

bigpearl wrote:

coach53. Are you calling me a liar or perhaps you should read further the link supplied before your mouth runs away..

How about YOU read proper the link frankanderson proivided before you make A LOT of STUPID coments?  :D

bigpearl wrote:

It seems your ignorance .

So you claim Phil companies and landlords allways pay out as westerners expect?   :lol:    So who is the ignorant of us...? :D

bigpearl wrote:

Firstly you hypothesize your business accomplishments that have little or no value to us poor old retired folk .

Now you start your STUPID coments again, which we had heated arguments about long time ago, but we stoped - I thought by you understood I know what Im talking about  :)  but obviously not...

"hypothesize"
What a stupid coment...  My business in Phils is STARTED, registratiion and some permits GOT, need two more permits for start NEXT STEP, which my business partner know how to do allready after I added to what he knew allready, some about two better production methods commonly used in other countries but almost none in Phils.  And we have allready some wanting to buy big parts of our future productions. One is even an order allready if we get it done in time for the (first) export deadline. We havent promised yet to deliver in time, because we dont know how fast/slow  :)  we will get not yet got permits.  After got permit, we will need around six weeks to deliver big amounts.
So what "hypothesize"...?

Im retired age too, but I found I could contribute with jobs to poor in Phils, so I started.
AND there are others in this forum too, who have started or are interested in starting businesss in Phils, even if you arent...  :D
Just during last week I have assisted two OTHERS concerning their business plans...

bigpearl wrote:

Get it right or don't comment..

Who is throwing stones in glass house...?  :D

bigpearl wrote:

Will you ever make it to the Philippines?.

And how do you claim that is relevant for the topic?   The link from frankandersson ccan be read from anywhere in the world..  :D

And even IF I never can move to Phils, from your own earlier comment, I have allready done more for businesses in Phils than you ever will...  :D

bigpearl wrote:

The OP asked for the best solar suppliers in/around Davao and other respected members have expressed interest with regards to the OP's topic and supplied relevant information that you good sir have either misread, chosen to misread.

So you claim my coment is irrellevant if topic started or others think of making a biger solar than they will use up self?!!!  :D

] Quoted from te link frankandersson posted  =Meralco website
Any excess RE electricity produced is exported to a distribution utility (DU) like Meralco, and its corresponding value will be given as CREDITS to the customer's NEXT BILL..

In western countries too that can BOTH mean:
A/ SOME pay out the net.
B/ Some NEVER pay out the net, just let the "asset" stay there even if it nevercan be used...

Because its in Phils its most ikely B  :)  because in Phils e g banks ask questions before they DECIDE if they want to pay out rom OWN bank acount!!!
If you are so ignoranbt, so you havent heared of it, ten make beter research...  :D

bigpearl wrote:

or simply have a different agenda..

What agenda do you have posting such STUPID post against me..?  :D

bigpearl wrote:

I sir have [b]talkedto [ /b]  my local electrical supplier LUELCO and yes the buy back rate is relevant and according to them the same throughout the Philippines as mandated by the government.

Why dont the Meralcos own website say so then...?   :D
"CREDITS to the customer's NEXT BILL" DONT neceary mean they will pay out if the solar owner deliver more than he use up in average. The buy back rate is IRRELEVANT if they dont pay out, onöly give crdits to future bills...

Concerning ignorance - Do you claim they allways DO as they SAY in Phils?   :lol:

Groan, it matters little what is said or transpired in any conversation with you coach, always an answer twisted to suit your beliefs. Sound familiar?

You stated.

So i connecting a solar, which produce more than the use in average, then Meralco would take that  amount for FREE!!!     (I it dont say any diferent later in that text. I stoped reading there.)
In Sweden the suppliers PAY for it...

In Australia the suppliers also pay reluctantly but they do pay, you claim they do in Sweden also and here in the Philippines? You assume automatically that they don't, did you research that? Can you back up your claims that electrical supply companies in the Philippines won't reimburse you for excesses supplied to the grid? Domestic and commercial?

Back up your statements with credible info, not your projections or retaliations for the benefit of the readers and members of this forum.

shadow as you are aware is gone, wonder why?

I'll tell you something coach, I have owned and operated stand alone hybrid systems for 25 years and grid tied systems for over 10 years and while my experience comes from Australia I have monitored the solar movement in the Philippines for at least 8 years and gleefully watch the prices drop and eventually will commit. Better if the Philippines government offer CTC's (carbon tax credits) which could reduce the price even further.

A 5 Kw system in Australia reduced my electricity bill from AU $ 6/700 to 1/200 bucks a quarter depending on the season and paid for itself in 20 months and then save. Go above 5 Kw and treated as commercial in a domestic residence. Aside here in PH my monthly bill with Luelco is PHP 5 K or quarterly 15 K so AU $ 400 bucks. 8 years ago a 5 Kw system installed in PH was some PHP 600K, now around 400K, do the math.

My only suggestion is size your system according to needs and if you want to play a commercial game do a lot more research, appreciate the 50% offer on domestic installations.

I will add though, where did this come from?

So you claim Phil companies and landlords allways pay out as westerners expect?   :lol:    So who is the ignorant of us...? :D

I claimed? Landlords? that's very left field.

And this.

So you claim my coment is irrellevant if topic started or others think of making a biger solar than they will use up self?!!!  :D

I claimed?

You claimed?

How about YOU read proper the link frankanderson proivided before you make A LOT of STUPID coments?  :D

How about you read properly and then express your thoughts and unfounded observations in the direction of over supply.

Nothing more to be said until you good sir can back up your claims with regards to electrical power supply companies related to the OP's ask. My credibility? Apparently I have none according to you so wonder as always why you bother with retaliations to mine and other members input, bolster your ego. Reality does hit home and my bad for questioning your unresearched expertise, I stand corrected and will go to the back, stand in a corner and rot until you hang yourself yet again.

Let us know when you have the answers to your own questions instead of throwing power suppliers under the bus.

OMO and sorry to fellow readers for my unfounded contributions taking up your day.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

Groan, it matters little what is said or transpired in any conversation with you coach, always an answer twisted to suit your beliefs. Sound familiar?

Its not about my belief, its about whats WRITTEN at the website:..

Quoted from te link frankandersson posted =Meralco
The readings from the REC meter will be used as a basis for the computation of subsidies, discounts and for compliance with the Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS).

That can BOTH mean
/pay out
/just stay as an access until you use them - if ever can...
And the website DONT tell which it mean for THEM...

Its same in "western"countries, it mean different for differenr companies. Have you never noticed that? :D
And it wouldnt be suprising if the not paying is more common in Phils by it can be hard to get deposit payback from landlords.  Havent you heared of that?  :D 
And  I dont have any such experience myself with banks in Phils - perhaps depending of I have paid TO the bank mainly so far :)  - but foreigners have told in forums and also the outspoken Filipina wel known youtuber , who someone linked to, have told it can be problem to get OWN  money out of banks!!! 

bigpearl wrote:

always an answer twisted to suit your beliefs. Sound familiar?

You mean as YOU twist to FALSE INSINUATIONS about my business now AGAIN?  :D

bigpearl wrote:

You assume automatically that they don't,.

And there you twisted FALSE AGAIN...
I said the Meralco website text DONT TELL if they will pay out OR IF just let it stay as an asset the solar owner never can use...

bigpearl wrote:

You assume automatically that they don't, did you research that? Can you back up your claims that electrical supply companies in the Philippines won't reimburse you for excesses supplied to the grid? Domestic and commercial?
Back up your statements with credible info, not your projections or retaliations for the benefit of the readers and members of this forum..

So you claim MERALCO OWN WEBSITE isnt credible? 
IT DONT TELL WHICH IT IS, it ONLY tell what I quoted above about that...

bigpearl wrote:

shadow as you are aware is gone, wonder why? .

It wouldnt suprice me if you made WRONG CONCLUSION AGAIN as e g your bullsit you have written more than once about my business...
The TRUTH is Shadow wasnt even in this forum   :lol::lol::lol: when he got KICKED OUT for HIS repeeted bullshit...

Then you wrote a half long text as argument againt what I wrote, although it has NOTHING to do with what I wrote...   :D

bigpearl wrote:

I will add though, where did this come from?

(You had made a mess of who said which parts, so I make this some more clear)
Lunkan: "So you claim Phil companies and landlords allways pay out as westerners expect?   :lol:    So who is the ignorant of us...? :D  "

Bigpearl: I claimed? Landlords? that's very left field. .

AND banks.  So you claim common FILIPINO BUSINESS CULTURE is irrelevant to what can more likely happen?   :D
I repeet Meralco website DONT TELL if they will payout or not, they say they credit to NEXT BILL...

bigpearl wrote:

Lunkan: So you claim my coment is irrellevant if topic started or others think of making a biger solar than they will use up self?!!!  :D

Bigpearl: I claimed?.

Yes you did and you did it again in the your post Im answering now  :D

bigpearl wrote:

Lunkan: How about YOU read proper the link frankanderson proivided before you make A LOT of STUPID coments?  :D

bigpearl: How about you read properly and then express your thoughts and unfounded observations in the direction of over supply.

You are not reading the Meralco website text proper STILL...  :D

bigpearl wrote:

My credibility? Apparently I have none according to you .

Well.
1. You HAD good credibility
2. then you LOST it by your very STUPID coments about my business, which you wrote a rather long time ago
3. Then you got some credibiliy back, when you stoped writing such bulshit
4. and now you LOST it AGAIN by you started writing stupid coments again about my as you said "hypotetical" EXCITING business as well as some other stupid coments from you...

bigpearl wrote:

why you bother with retaliations to mine and other members input, bolster your ego. .

Dont try to involve other members in YOUR FALSE bullshit  :D
I have ego enough to NOT bother  :lol:     
BUT I bother when some people write FALSE, which can FOOL other people to make wrong decisions,..
Btw - face to face I IGNORE bullshit almost allways, but ignoring dont function at internet, thats why I answer back to BULLSHIT writers at internet. There are far to much bullshit at internet...

bigpearl wrote:

Reality does hit home and my bad for questioning your unresearched ...

FALSE bullshit AGAIN.  Its my huge researches during many year, which have made I can have CORRECTED many times to common WRONG belief about foreigners cant own land at all.  Foreigners CAN own part of land if fullfil some demands. 
As one of the wrong believes I have corrected...

bigpear wrote:

l until you hang .yourself yet again.

But your bullshit did OPPOSITE to a home run, and its YOU who hang yourself again  :D

Why in your long answer didnt you answer the part where I crushed your bullshit about my by you claimed "hypotetical" EXCISTING business?   :lol::lol::lol: