Meet up in Las Terrenas

My wife and I are thinking of moving to Las Terrenas. Would love to meet up with someone here to discuss what it's like and various costs of housing.
We are visiting from Seattle, Washington and will be here till Sep 8.
Perhaps meet over dinner?

Hi Bryce!

My husband (RockyM on here) and I are in Las Terrenas. We moved here in July 2020 from Charlotte, NC. We've owned an apartment, rented two villas, and are in the process of building a home. We're happy to meet with you to discuss our experience.

Denise

omedgt is looking ask questions..... I pointed him to this section
Hope he finds it

Wonderful!  You can contact me on WhatsApp. My number is 725-910-7421. Our friend is coming in from Maine tonight but I would bet she is curious also.
I lived in Charlotte, Fayetteville and Asheville. I think the humidity is about the same.

Perhaps meet over dinner? We will be here till the 8th

I know a lot of folks, including us, will be at Get The Gringo Burger on Punta Popy tomorrow evening. They have a DJ and food/drinks specials starting at 5:00. We'll likely be there early!

Also - best not to include contact details in posts!

So great to meet you guys and introduce you to so many expats!

Hidalgo and Carol both have good websites where you can search for medications and get prices.

It is with a heavy heart that Angelique and I must say goodbye to our beloved Las Terrenas, for now. Thank you to Emmanuelle for wonderful tours, to Dave and Denise for a wonderful evening and introducing us to the Expat Community, and to our new BFFs, Gavin and Julie for taking so much time to show us around.
We had not decided on where to retire but Las Terrenas has set the bar SO high, I don't know if anywhere else will compare.
We will be back.

Bryce - James is planning another big outing at Gringo Burger tomorrow with a fundraiser for the employees displaced by the fire last week. He's already hired a bartender/waiter from one of the restaurants.

We actually saw Gavin and Julie today, but they were speaking to someone and when I looked back up, they were gone!

Until next time!
Denise

Bryce and Angelique, and Claire - great to meet you all, happy travels, and I just know you will be back!  See you then....     :cool: