Cap Bonita vs Los Nomadas

Good Morning all, well I am finally here in Las Terrenas looking for my dream home. I am looking to buy this home as a rental investment.  I have narrowed it down to two locations. Cap Bonita and Los Nomades. I thought I would turn to you folks for pros and cons of both areas and which you feel would be the better ROI. You gave me solid advice in the past and you folks are the ones that know. Thanks again for all your past advice and hoping you come through for me one more time.

The locations are both close to each other.

And the differences for me would be:

The quality of the adjacent beach.......Nomads wins on that one with for me a nice stretch of normally calm beach to swim.

The access back into town and for  Cap Bonita that is the Playa Bonita road whereas Nomads is onto the Coson road and into town.

The proximity of places to dine within walking distance and perhaps Cap Bonita wins on that with Atlantis close by as is all Playa Bonita whereas Nomads has the adjacent hotels and a long but enjoyable beach walk to Luis on Coson beach.

Security may be a consideration but Cestur always patrolled the beach around and beyond Punta Bonita and you would often find the agents beyond the point. I never saw them get as far as Nomads but maybe they do.

It will be down to you ultimately depending on which location feels best. Both offer a place away with privacy in an idyllic part of DR.

Enjoy because you will be so fortunate to live in those locations.

Thank you for your input...Seems to me that there is little to do in Los Nomades but beach...where as I see more activity near Playa Bonita. I'm not sure if people visiting Playa Coson are willing to drive into Playa Bonita or Playa Ballenas to enjoy more activity?  The other concern I have is which is better for vacation rentals. I love the sense of security at Los Nomades but not sure if I am letting that get the best of me.

Both locations are for persons wanting to be away from the crowd imo. And Cap Bonita probably less secure and a bit isolated. Albeit LT has proven a very safe destination to date.

Los Nomades looks an ideal tranquil vacation getaway.

Have you looked at villas on Loma Bonita? Great location and more close to town.

If your looking for a property to rent then I would say being closer to town with all the restaurants and shops in walking distance is attractive to tourists that rent villas. Just my opinion.

Rental depends more and more about how you rent, not really where. I started an experiment with a villa in the mountains (from which many people say its difficult to rent, including myself).

A location close to the beach and close to amenities in Las Terrenas will rent. A location not inside a gated community and in the mountains also will rent. Proof is there.

Hi
Looking to rent one room in January
closer to town with all the restaurants and shops in walking distance  and to be safe any one have info pls ?

Hi,

You are slightly off-topic with this question on this thread.
I have sent you a P.M.