Relocate to Botswana.

Hi all.
We are a family of 4 adults. Dad(60) working with generators can repair built and maintain retire 2022 and have to be active. Mom(60) stil going and active to farmwork. Son(33) active on farmwork and helping dad. Daughter(35) practice the aqauponic vegetable with fish used for watering and fertilise the veggies after 2yr fish will be change and then fish will be available to sell and go on with young again.
We are able to do cattle, bushpig, corn, several veggie farming which is used in Botswana. We as a family are able to provide and produce a wide range of food to the economy with in 1 - 4yr. We have our own tractor with implements
and nessasary equipment to start a new beginning even to put up a house to live in.
All we need is a piece of farmland with good water. For aquaponic production.
Im going to sell my farm here in south africa north of pretoria region to move/imigrate to a country where law and security and life for our farmers stil be in tact.
We ask/pleed with Botswana to give us a chance to go on with our life as farmers and appreciate that we can provide food to people and give also a chance for local people to work.
We planned to visit Botswana early next year to try our best to talk to the necessary gov officials about our move and what to expect from the gov for the south african farmers who want to settle in Botswana.
Please if you can apoint me to who ever it is needed for us to get information regarding imigration. Our passports is in place.
Thank you very much giving us a possible chance for the future. In south africa we do not see a future.
Hope to hear from any one.
Regards Riana van Wyk

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hullo how are you doing . Nice meeting you here

Hello everyone,

Should you have any information for Riana van Wyk, please do share on this thread.  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Even I really like

i am from ethiopia i am pediatrician

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Tadele Teshome

Unsafe to post contact details here. Use the private message system to exchange.

@Cheryl  hi, she can ask the immigration and apply for visa.

if she is south African she is allowed to stay here i think for 3  moths while she is still sorting out her papers.

i have land although i am not selling maybe renting. so she can contact me if interested,

hope  this will help, she can contact me for anything further, happy to help.

Thanks