Are NFL games available?

Are NFL games available to watch from home or maybe sports bars in Manaus??

Regular season and playoff and SB are. No preseason.
Normally on ESPN or ESPN2.
BR announcers are colorful and try to do their best. (Pronouncing names are funny)
Many times you get the US announcers with BR commercials and halftime is BR.
The time difference is a killer in late games. (Sun & Mon nights)
I never watch in a bar, so do not know if games are all Portuguese and ingles sub-titles.

How are the games broadcasted. We have Claro as are cable provider.  Do they have a package you can purchase from them. I have been watching the games through a delayed screening on YouTube.
I would rather watch them from home than a sports bar too.

The pre-season games are now being shown. All games are on ESPN or Fox Sports if 2 games are being shown.
I am not sure as to Claro's channels;
Most all sports bars and regular bars normally show the games here.

Thank you. I'm a big K C Chiefs fan and I want to see them play. I will start off with sports bars, but I will see what Claro offers. Thx…Lone Star State.

KC is a heck of a team. Protect that MVP QB

I watched games from home during Weeks 1 and 2 via the NFL's GamePass service over a Brazil VPN.

All NFL games on the schedule are available live -- no blackouts -- and on-demand (sans commercial breaks) afterwards.  Highlight packages are also edited and shown.

The same announcers from the original USA telecasts are heard in English on the Brazil-relayed service.

This programing option covers the now-17-week NFL season, plus the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

cccmedia in Quito, Ecuador

If there Kneeling..I ain't Watching..College Football..ok..Boycott NFL...my Stand...

I totally agree and the women US soccer team should be totally defunded.