Transfer advice

Good day ,,I have a question regarding my situation, I have an offer from the other company and it is already in the Qiwa but my current employeer wont accept nor allowed me to transfer instead they threaten me that they will give me final exit, I have accepted the unified contract in GOSI.,,is that an official contract?.,,but even though that I accepted it was stated there in the contract that I can terminate the contract just give a 30 days notice.,,what should I do.,i just want to transfer can I go to labor office for this matter thanks for the advice ..,

facing the same situation...

I went yesterday morning. Had the similar issue tho mine is , im on the notice period. So my answer to my question is not pretty clear, now that on your side your current employer rejected it, so my conclusion in my own case, my qiwa request was automatically approved or let say skipped my current employers approval. So the only option left for my current employer is will either reduce the days or not and will automatically transfer.  So back to your question. My answer was based from my experience, if you go to labor. One thing for sure, they will tell you to talk to your current employer. Or let your new company talk to your current employer and let them settle this issue.

andrewalforque56 wrote:

Good day ,,I have a question regarding my situation, I have an offer from the other company and it is already in the Qiwa but my current employeer wont accept nor allowed me to transfer instead they threaten me that they will give me final exit, I have accepted the unified contract in GOSI.,,is that an official contract?.,,but even though that I accepted it was stated there in the contract that I can terminate the contract just give a 30 days notice.,,what should I do.,i just want to transfer can I go to labor office for this matter thanks for the advice ..,

instead of going and getting your self tired call unified number of QIWA 920000105 and discuss your problem they will guide you the exact solution

Got bad news for you brother. I went to labor yesterday no good answers. Buy i inshallah maybe today or tomorrow or the next day good news will arrive. Ill keep you posted

hi can someone help me my notice period will end this 25th of August and my current employer is still not cooperating they were saying that they will file a case against me (breach of Contract)

Geralyn tolentino wrote:

hi can someone help me my notice period will end this 25th of August and my current employer is still not cooperating they were saying that they will file a case against me (breach of Contract)

if request on qiwa is accepted by them and you r on notice period status on qiwa and your employer saying this all is just harassments' case as he approved it.
but in QIWA some cases some request by mistakes get approved due to niqtat status for companies in low green.

anyways contract breach punishment is maximum a cash fine , which is usually 5 salaries. but ban or final exit is not a case in breach of contract. besides this amount if you have any end of service benefits they will pay you if your EOSB is not equal to 5 salaries you have to pay from your pocket if Judge gives order against you. if you prove they accept the request and then later they change the mind you will be getting your full EOSB