Living in Puerto Rico? Expat.com needs you!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help the expat community in Puerto Rico.

If you are interested in helping the other members in your spare time, answering their queries and sharing useful information on the forum on living in Puerto Rico, we would be happy to have you on board of our Advisors Team.

Should you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact me answering directly in this thread or by private message.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

I've been living here just a little over a year. Im not luxury home owner just myself & husband who's retired from USPS. We've been coming to visit family over 16 years twice a year. We are in East coast area of island. Im also some what fluent in Spanish but don't read it very well trying to navigate the different systems & websites as we transition everything into PR.

I might be interested tell me more.

I'm interested!! I would like to help with this project, tell me more privately!

Hello Tripleunogestoria,

Welcome on board !

Priscilla is referring to the advisor/expert program. Find out more here : https://www.expat.com/en/experts.html

And let us know what you think about the project ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@Priscilla

I have said that I would be interested in working with you to promote Puerto Rico.

I produce and direct independent feature films and would enjoy producing a documentary about Puerto Rico.

Let me know what you would like to do?

Anthony Palma

Hello awpalma,

Thank you for your interest but we are looking for someone who can actually reply to members' different queries on the forum. 1f601.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am a business and NPO developer with over 20 years of experience in local projects, as well as being a native Spanish speaker (born in Aguadilla, actually). I live on the west side of the island and regularly work with clients and prospects from the U.S. and Europe who want to do business in or simply explore the island. If I can be of service, just let me know. I may not know the answer, but I can certainly help find useful ones. Thanks!

Please contact me! i sm establishing a PBC ( Public Benefit Corperation) an am in need of some advice! i woild love to speak with you if you have the time.

thank you

Robin Rayner

@raynerro335

Glad to lend an ear. You can call me any weekday afternoon (even today!) at ***. I'd love to be able to streamline the effort

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@GCSchmidt12

Mistakenly left my phone number on the public thread thinking it was the direct message. Thanks!

@Priscilla

Hi I'd like to Volunteer with this project. I live in Rincon.

Thanks.

Larissa Kulik

@Mmkulik

Hello Larissa, welcome and thank you for showing interest in this post.

From where are you ? How long have you been living in Rincon ?

Regards

Bhavna

As I am getting ready to transfer next month with USPS to Puerto Rico. I would like to chime in every now and then about my experiences to inform others.

Ya, please do so.