Immunisation for foreign born children

Hello there, my husband has a teaching job secured with a school and we are trying to arrange the paperwork. We like the in the UK and have a 3yo and a 10month old. Immunisation for the UK and Singapore are similar but the time scale is different - e.g. SG health board ask for the second booster of the MMR at 18 months whereas the UK age is 3y4mth. Can anyone advise if this means I need to find a private clinic to get them completed before? I am pro vaccine so this is not an issue.

Hi Belle,
Have you been able to find a solution?  Have you been able to find a private clinic who is willing to provide the necessary jabs?   We have a 26 month old, live in London and scheduled to fly to Singapore in 3 weeks. We tried a bunch of private clinics and they all refuse once we arrive on the appointments as it is against the UK guideline.

Yes I have to go private clinic and need to take MMR 2nd dose. Then only they will allow your kids to school.

Almost all countries follow the same vaccine schedule, but time internal is different. Am from
India , I just took MMR 2nd dose for my kid last week.

We finally managed to find a place who was willing and able to provide us with the necessary jabs in Great Portland Street for £220, consultation costs and £70 for the actual jab at:

3rd Floor
Portland Consulting Rooms
234 Great Portland Street
London
W1W 5QT
Tel :0207 390 8310