Is it a hard work to Begin a new life in KL?

Hi,
You know I want to work. Is it really too difficult?
To say the truth It is very mentally difficult to live here in my place(I am moving not for money because here in my country I earn enough of it. Social, family ...problems, I am not married)I can't bear any more. So I decided to move somewhere. KL is the easiest way to go. It requires only a visa which  can be bought with the ticket. I checked the apartments and hotels in KL are not so expensive as here in our country. I am planning to live in a hotel for the first ten days and in this period of time to find any job which corresponds me. I am good at cpmputer, Photoshop, office work, speak Russian, Turkish and a little German. Good at craftswork. any other physical jobs are also will do. If you have any idea please write. If you do me a favour It would be not for nothing.
Thanks ones more, Arobjon

You might need to submit your resume (with where did you work what you did on exactly even small detailes) on the line
You visit Malaysia Job for Expats,or Malaysia job market.
Then luckily you might get offer,but make sure it is genuine offer,(there might be non genuine offers like every where else happening here to and they might ask a money so you do not pay any money) mean be careful.
You must keep trying keep trying.When they offer a job then the should offer a salary contract with that contract you can go personally to Immigration to get a visa,again no need to get a agent you don't need an agent to do visa,you might overcharged.
You do not pay any money before you come here.
Good Luck