(in Monastir or sousse ) hotel help !

Anyone knows and hotel who allow unmarried people to spend days in the same room
If anyone knows give me the name of the hotel and thanks guys ❤️
My girlfriend from canada and im from Tunisia 😕

Yes I would like to know as well!

You can, at the marina... I live there for one year.. my ex-boyfriend is Tunisian..

Would you happen to have the name of the hotel? Thank you so much!

Try Marina palace, Yasmine Beach, Mouradi, Tunisia lodge, Green golf all situated in Yasmine Hammamet.
Good luck

Sahara beach in Skanes, Marharba beach,Marharba Royal both in Sousse

As long as you have 2 rooms you can be in the same room I know it will be a bit more money

You asked the question I needed. My fiance is from Medenine and I need to go in October to stay and I would like to know if he could stay in the same hotel as me, in case the confirmation for the signing of the papers for the civil marriage is delayed.

If anyone knows of a hotel in Medenine that can accept a single couple, I would be grateful for the answer.

I thinknin jerba asland it IS an Islande near to Médenine there IS many hôtel it IS touristique island

Thanks for the answer.  I hope to be soon in this beautiful country that I love. :coração:

You are welcome :heart:

Thank you so much everyone for the suggestions and advice!

Hey, check guest houses, they never ask for contract or anything like that. there's a website called 'kabylis.tn' , they always helped me find good addresses

It's not allowed

Hotels would lose a lot of their revenue if they demanded proof of marriage (they don't even do this in the UAE, which has stricter laws).

At a guess probably around half the young European couples that come on holiday to Tunisia are 'boyfriend and girlfriend' and not married. They certainly can't afford to book two rooms just for appearances sake! In my own experience (visitors who have stayed in hotels, and someone we know in the travel business), they don't care and certainly don't ask for a marriage certificate!

Not so sure about same sex couples though - that might be a different matter if blatantly obvious, so I guess discretion is in order in public.