Medical and proficiency certificates

Do we need the medical certificate or the Brazilian proficiency and culture certificate while we apply for permanent residence visa?

07/12/21

Abdelrahman Moshtohry wrote:

Do we need the medical certificate or the Brazilian proficiency and culture certificate while we apply for permanent residence visa?

No.  As long as you meet the legal requirements for permanent residency, you do not.  Language proficiency demonstrated on the CelpeBras exam is only required for naturalization, which requires a minimum of one year continuous residence in Brazil after receiving the CRNM to even apply.

Under what visa will you enter Brasil?
Not sure as to your question of "Medical Certificate"? Are you asking about medical insurance?
If you meet one of the requirements for a permanent resident such as Family Reunion, investor, or retirement visas, it takes time to process and receive such. I would not want to be in Brazil or most countries, without health insurance. You would need to buy before entering.
The PF will ask for proof of funds to cover your stay, hotel reservations, and other information upon entering Brazil.

Hi....I am on tourist visa for only 30 days

nancydarweesh wrote:

Hi....I am on tourist visa for only 30 days

I believe your situation is very different since you have a valid claim to permanent residency.
Just begin the process as soon as possible.
OP was asking as to employment.

Sorry...I didn't get you...what does this means and what is OP

nancydarweesh wrote:

Sorry...I didn't get you...what does this means and what is OP

OP, Original Poster