Car for lease or sale

Hi I have moved  here to Orvieto and am looking for either a one year car lease takover or a uded car for sale! Please let me know or if you have any Ideas Im super open and in need of advice.
Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum  :)
Check out the classified section top of this page. There is a car section there.

Plenty of used car dealers in virtually every city in the world. Look in the internet. And what do you mean by a car lease take-over? Car rental places are also abundant and will lease. But such a contract is done directly with a client; no “take overs” are likely. Like why would they allow this or a person want it??? Makes zero sense.

Plenty of used car dealers in virtually every city in the world. Look in the internet. And what do you mean by a car lease take-over? Car rental places are also abundant and will lease. But such a contract is done directly with a client; no “take overs” are likely. Like why would they allow this or a person want it??? Makes zero sense.

I'm unable to purchase a used car they want a residency permit although I have a one year visa and own a house here please help how do I deal with this problem?

You must apply to become resident first. It is possible to own a house without being a resident, but not a car.

The best thing to do is try to get a residence card, lease a car from a company or ask an italian friend to buy, insure a car for you.

Thank you for your responce but to lease i ned a full time job and my friend said it is illigal to buy a car and let me drive it but if you know otherwise I would love to hear more about it.

Thank you for the responce.

Thank you