Looking for fellow rockers, musicians, or jammers!

Hello all! I have recently moved to HCM and looking to join or start up a band or jam around with other musicians.

I love to play with all styles, but I mostly play blues and rock type of stuff. I usually play guitar but can manage bass here and there.

Cheers

Hello Beantaco,

I may be interested in meeting you to discuss music options.  My daughter is a rocker and plays guitar...she isnt extremely experienced, but a fast learner...she is into Nu metal (modern heavy metal), alternative rock (21st century stuff) and some earlier things...Personally speaking, I play woodwinds...sax,clarinet, oboe and the like. I do want my daughter to be exposed to some more experienced rock musicians to learn from...and jam it up a bit too!

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,

RTJ

Hi my name is Dorje, this week i am moving to ho Chi Minh, i will be there for at least 3 months. I am a drummer and i have been playing for 10 years now. Would love to get together and have a jam sometime, i like playing all styles but particularly enjoy rock/blues/funk, my email is   [email protected], send me a messages sometime!
cheers

Guitarist here... Will be in HCM next month. Self taught for more than 10 years, still amateur & learning:).:D

PM me here.:P

Hi my name is Ho Suk. I am not a pro but I enjoy playing both acoustic guitar and vocal and still learning. I usually play alternative rocks (e.g. by radiohead, coldplay), but I want to explore more with other experienced musicians. In terms of other instruments, I've been playing the violin for 11 years both classical and electronic.

So email me anytime via [email protected], I hope to see you soon.
cheers

Do you need a vocal ? :)

hi I've played trumpet for 6 years in a brass band in Paris. I'm open to every repertoires and musicians. I just want to play and have fun.
Nat : 0126 57 56 940

Hello mate Im 22 and from England I've been playing guitar for about 10 years. I used to play in a band back home so ive got some experience. I live in district 1 and I own an acoustic guitar. I would love to jam sometime.

Calum

hi all,

my band is looking for bassist too! we play funk/blues/rock it would be great to meet up and jam in the shop. my e-mail is : [email protected]  - please do give me a shount ! :)

doremishop.vn is a music shop which is a very good place for musicians of any-sort to come and jam around. i'm currently working there for my gap year. it's a fantastic place.

p/s: this ain't a plenk, we really need a bassit.

Hi there,

If you are interested in finding vocalist, email me at [email protected]. I'm an amateur :)

Cheers

violin here! count me in for any event. [email protected]

Are you still looking for a band?

I'm the bassist with a half American half Vietnamese playing rock, grunge and indie music in small to medium size venues.

We're looking to add a lead guitarist to the band.

If you're interested, send me an email, and let's take it from there.

Cheers!

My band, The Holy Ghosts, is looking for a leas guitarist.  We play indie/alternative/grunge covers but looking to do some original stuff.  We gig at various venues in Saigon.

If your interested, send me a note.  Mt email is [email protected] and my phone is 090-382-1053.

Cheers,  -- John (bassist)

Hey ,I'm interested singing. If you find a vocal , message me !!!!!

Thanks for your message, but we already have a singer.