Looking for any Indoor or outdoor basketball court near Tan Binh area.

Sup guys, I live in Tan Binh,HCM near 2 years but I never see anyone play basketball in my area. Hope you guys can give me a hand. If anyone play basketball out there, please let me know. Thank you!

Hello there,
You may refer to address:
Tan Binh: Golf 2/9 (Pham Van Hai, free, with the team set), Golf Nguyen Thuong Hien High School, Phu Tho Airport (Hien Thanh Street, rented golf), Bau Cat Golf Park (Dong Den street).
Contact with Mr.Tuấn, he looking for member, phone: 0903782225. Link: http://thegioitennis.net/threads/tuyen- … 2-4-6.503/

Golf?! I do play golf..but I'm looking for a basketball court.. but I will contact Mr. Tuan anyway.. see if he knows where to play basketball or golf only.

Thanks, Jamille. Are you sure Mr. Tuan play basketball? or golf only? I sent him a text message already.

sorry, "golf" it's mean basketball yard :D. Mr.Tuấn, he play basketball, like you! :D

I see. Thanks a lot!! Hope I can meet more expat players in Tan Binh. I can't speak Vietnamese. =(

You can learn Vietnamese  with local players in Tan Binh. They are very friendly and you will have no trouble at all. Trust me. :D

Hi Joey. My name is Will.  Did you find some good Basketball places? I am going to Saigon again for 3 months. The last time I went, I could not find anywhere for fun sport (Basketball, badminton), please let me know, if you havent found much, I can find something and we can play or start a group? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Will,

looking for team mate where can i play basketball court. my location is charm plaza di an.

guys, I found a good local basketball court. add my facebook for details will be a lot easier. =) facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012527329112

The outdoor court is in Tan Binh. Address can use google maps mark at
9 Phạm Văn Hai, 1, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
please check the following maps:
https://goo.gl/maps/M7MUda2ZY9M2

they play 4 on 4 most of the time. only 2 half courts, since it is free don't expect too much :D 5000 vnd for parking. I play here every weekend from 3 to 6PM. most of the players are local.

This was the court Jamille Watson told me btw. Thank you again Jamille!!

hi sir, are you from Phil? how many minutes from dian to tan binh basketball court? thanks in advance.

nah, I am from Taiwan. charm plaza is way too far. =) sry bro. I am not sure how far it is but you can guess it from your location to the airport. it will be able the same

i am also stay here in charm plaza. sir.

Hi,

I am interested in playing some Basketball too. Are there any good pick up game you found? Wednesday 3-6pm I saw.

Danny

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

I'm Filipino from D7, HMC. i been here for almost year. If looking for basketball Ace Player come me in. xxx
-Ace

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hoa Lu stadium on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai has a few open courts.

Hi, I'm currently in Tan Phu District for 3 weeks and would wish to find a place whereby i can hoop. Is there anyone who knows any basketball court nearby?