Waterpolo in HCM

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to play waterpolo in Ho Chi Minh. if it is possible, where ? or if you know who to contact thats awesome !!

cheers

Florian

Contact this association

LIÊN ĐOÀN THỂ THAO DƯỚI NƯỚC TP.HCM
Ho Chi Minh City Aquatic Sports Association (HASA)
1 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai - Quận 1 - Tp.HCM
tel: (84-8) 9.101478

Web: www.hasa.org.vn

They'll tell you which club will accept/is most appropriate for you.

thank you very much :)

the website is in vietnamese so that doesnt really help. But 'ill give them a call soon :)

hi florian
I never played that game, but whenever you have plans, i`d be happy to try!

Water Polo at ACG/AIS International School, East/West Highway, District 2 (on the left about 3km from the Saigon River Tunnel). Mostly deep water. Regulation goals.  Size 4 Balls.  Most players are 11-14 yrs old but adults (good swimmers only)are welcome as long as you aren't too rough with the kids.  A few former Vietnam National Team Players come.  Instruction from 11-11:45.  Game from 11:45-12:30. $10.  Break for 2 weeks after tmrw. Send msg for more info

Oh yeah...course is 16m x 12.5m wide

Hi,
I will be arriving in HCMC later this month and am interested in any adult waterpolo groups, preferably in District 2. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

azwatson wrote:

Hi,
I will be arriving in HCMC later this month and am interested in any adult waterpolo groups, preferably in District 2. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Hello azwatson and welcome on board :)

As this thread is quite an old one, you may not receive any response.

I invite you to drop an advert in our Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section so as to increase your chances to find active Waterpolo partners

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Florian, any luck on this? I'm moving to Saigon in October and really looking to join a water polo group.

Anyone still watching this thread ?
I really want to find somewhere to play water polo in HCMC.