Company and accountant

Dear friends,

Is it possible to set up a sole proprietorship in Nicaragua without having an accountant ?

If your answer to this question is no, how much does a Nicaraguan accountant cost, every month, at a minimum, for a sole proprietorship ?

Can you confirm or deny the following information please? : the time required for the administrative formalities that a Nicaraguan company has to complete is 201 hours per year.

Best regards
Patrick   :)

Hi,

I'd be glad to help you if you still need to talk about your company.

Feel free to email me: ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Patrick,

Setting up a sole proprietorship can be done by yourself, this is known as a Persona Natural.

The only thing is that a company is different, a company is a Corporate Entity or Persona Juridica. This means that you need to have a partner in the business, 2 partners is the legal minimum.

Also, with a company there are a lot more formalities that you have to keep and taxes and accounting is required.

Anything else, just let me know.

PatrickLeclerc wrote:

Dear friends,

Is it possible to set up a sole proprietorship in Nicaragua without having an accountant ?

If your answer to this question is no, how much does a Nicaraguan accountant cost, every month, at a minimum, for a sole proprietorship ?

Can you confirm or deny the following information please? : the time required for the administrative formalities that a Nicaraguan company has to complete is 201 hours per year.

Best regards
Patrick   :)